• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Managed to go without listening to a single leak or snippet. I just know hearing it all at once will end me :jonny:

Edited by wraith

Maybe the surprise is the boob cover for the boxset or something like that 

I’m really gonna need this album to be like at least half as good as Honeymoon/NFR/UV cause these last two albums have been bare bones to say the least…….like please give us something good :skull:

13 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I’m really gonna need this album to be like at least half as good as Honeymoon/NFR/UV cause these last two albums have been bare bones to say the least…….like please give us something good :skull:

O-kay at this trinity :clap3:

18 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Honeymoon does not belong there :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Honeymoon does not belong there :biblio:

from what i’ve gathered, you might want to start worrying about how much you’ll enjoy the new album if you’re an OHH methinks… 

3 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

from what i’ve gathered, you might want to start worrying about how much you’ll enjoy the new album if you’re an OHH methinks… 

exactly. this album is gonna be more Honeymoon than anything :rip:

Well The Grants is already super honeymoon inspired

Y'all should have known this would be Jack/Drew's "Honeymoon" when she brought up that album in W magazine for the first time in a decade :clap: magnum opus

44 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I'm sure COCC is at least half as good as Honeymoon :giraffe:

Oh wow bros, so crazy dis chick Lana Del Ray is releasing a new album, cuz I just heard that Summertime Sadness remix in the gym. 

Do y'all think this is gonna be similar???

8 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Oh wow bros, so crazy dis chick Lana Del Ray is releasing a new album, cuz I just heard that Summertime Sadness remix in the gym. 

She's been releasing rehashes of that track for more than 10 years at this point, go check out Honeymoon if you like that sound. And be ready for disappointment, 'cause this album is entirely co-produced by Calvin Harris, so it's a whole different vibe.

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Nah bro you gotta hear her newest song Doing Time, that one is fire!

1 hour ago, wraith said:

Managed to go without listening to a single leak or snippet. I just know hearing it all at once will end me :jonny:

I’m in the same boat 😭 I’m gonna be so gagged. The two singles have been on repeat since release so it’s just all cumulating to this and I can’t wait!!!

1 hour ago, wraith said:

Same, and it's actually the first time with Lana that it happens to me. This whole album is going to be SPECIAL.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Same, and it's actually the first time with Lana that it happens to me. This whole album is going to be SPECIAL.

spacer.png

Literally :lakitu: I took release day off work so I can stay up and make the first listening experience perfect :jonny: Considering leaving The Grants until release day as well. From the pre-release tracks and the descriptions I fear this album will reach NFR level for me, but NFR first listen was a bit underwhelming cuz of all the snippets we got prealbum. 

spacer.png

from the leaks we’ve heard, this album sounds like if honeymoon had a cunty cousin 

What are y’all doing in these comments? :rip:

Anyway, I get to hear The Grants for the first time in HQ tomorrow!! :date: Perks of not being a criminal.