• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Huh, weirdly enough the random snippets we've been getting helped my excitement for the album grow so much after the singles she dropped and no music videos, I cannot wait and I'm going insane putting the TT snippets on repeat :) snippets work

I’ve been sleeping on her unreleased/leaked tracks, can someone please drop the Top 5 of her greatest ones? Doesn’t matter the era.

Who has the pic of Lana photoshopped to look black? 

24 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I’ve been sleeping on her unreleased/leaked tracks, can someone please drop the Top 5 of her greatest ones? Doesn’t matter the era.

My personal favorites in no order:

1. On our Way

2. Cult Leader

3. Peace (All You Need)

4. 1949

5. California (2015)

to think there's still 55 minutes of

excellence we havent heard :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, KillaCham. said:

Who has the pic of Lana photoshopped to look black? 

Ummm :biblio:

16 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

reminds me of Living Legend

2139011027_ScreenShot2019-02-10at10_06_2

Cancel the album I don’t even wanna know

Just listened to the album thanks to my close friend, here's what I think :heart2:

this is not a full album experience, once the backslash from critics starts pouring the gays will switch
she is also making good single choices for once, in the 6+ hours I've been listening i never once thought OH WOW KINTSUGI AND PEPPERS ARE SO GOOD THEY SHOULD BE SINGLES :rip:
the worst tracks are yet to be heard
besides horrible gays leaking her stuff, they also made the wrong decision to have a lengthy pre-release era with 2 great songs which put a SWEET taste in everyone's mouth, the album should have been out late January

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

What are the track lengths? Do we know yet?

1. The Grants (4:57)

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet (3:35)

4. A&W (7:13)

5. Judah Smith Interlude (4:36)
6. Candy Necklace [feat. Jon Batiste] (5:14)

7. Jon Batiste Interlude (3:33)

8. Kintsugi (6:18)

9. Fingertips (5:48)

10. Paris, Texas [feat. SYML] (3:26)

11. Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep Sea Fishing [feat. RIOPY] (4:00)

12. Let The Light In [feat. Father John Misty] (4:38)

13. Margaret [feat. Bleachers] (5:39)

14. Fishtail (4:02)

15. Peppers [feat. Tommy Genesis] (4:08)

16. Taco Truck x VB (5:53)

Total: 77:45

6 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Just listened to the album thanks to my close friend, here's what I think :heart2:

this is not a full album experience, once the backslash from critics starts pouring the gays will switch
she is also making good single choices for once, in the 6+ hours I've been listening i never once thought OH WOW KINTSUGI AND PEPPERS ARE SO GOOD THEY SHOULD BE SINGLES :rip:
besides horrible gays leaking her stuff, they also made the wrong decision to have a lengthy pre-release era with 2 great songs which put a SWEET taste in everyone's mouth, the album should have been out late January

Imagine literally coming onto a forum to try and brag and say “I’ve heard the album already. You’re all going to hate it” and attempt to ruin people’s listening experiences in advance for someone you STAN :skull: :clap3:

The only switching that will be occurring is that user once this album receives universal acclaim from critics and fans alike :bibliahh:

I believe that review :coffee2: Lana stans have gotten too brave lately claiming that the album will break records, sell as much as Taylor's Midnights, get universal acclaim, be her magnum opus, etc. They need a reality check, I'm afraid :redface:

COCC and BB were both quite frontloaded. No reason to expect she'll make a sudden change of course. :siptea:

Anyway, looking forward to Let the Light In!

Almost every insider who has listened to the album said that the second half is better than the first half and the first half is already great.

this is a full album experience, once the acclaim from critics starts pouring the gays will be happy
she is also making mid single choices overall, in the 6+ hours I've been listening i thought OH WOW KINTSUGI AND PEPPERS ARE SO GOOD THEY SHOULD BE SINGLES 
the best tracks are yet to be heard

25 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

:skull: people not getting this/believing you :rip: 

5 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

I believe that review :coffee2: Lana stans have gotten too brave lately claiming that the album will break records, sell as much as Taylor's Midnights, get universal acclaim, be her magnum opus, etc. They need a reality check, I'm afraid :redface:

COCC and BB were both quite frontloaded. No reason to expect she'll make a sudden change of course. :siptea:

No one has said that ever

5 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

When has literally anyone said this ever 

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

this is a full album experience, once the acclaim from critics starts pouring the gays will be happy
she is also making mid single choices overall, in the 6+ hours I've been listening i thought OH WOW KINTSUGI AND PEPPERS ARE SO GOOD THEY SHOULD BE SINGLES 
the best tracks are yet to be heard

ET6hNY5WoAAhcfz.jpg

29 minutes ago, beautiful player said:

Who Said That GIFs | Tenor

14 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Huh, weirdly enough the random snippets we've been getting helped my excitement for the album grow so much after the singles she dropped and no music videos, I cannot wait and I'm going insane putting the TT snippets on repeat :) snippets work

TikTok snippets where?

7 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

TikTok snippets where?

What

8 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

TikTok snippets where?

Taco Truck :)