Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

16 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Allegedly is being shared on private groups on Telegram according to twitter :gaycat6:

The 13th day curse is real :gaycat4:

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Really? It reminds me of Party Girl (St Tropez)

chile I missed that part

2139011027_ScreenShot2019-02-10at10_06_2

esp when Cardi shows up

new song just leaked and it turns out we had demos the entire time, all songs now feature nikki lane with lana exclusively as backing vocals

Edited by Mariah's Glove

New song just leaked and Lana Snow By the Beach’Ed Kim Petras and Megan Trainor :monkey: I am beyond broke rn 

Kintsugi sounds beautiful.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

you finally got the snippets @ontherocks

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

in the most roundabout way possible

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you finally got the snippets @ontherocks

nene.thumb.gif.9f70a2ee5209b14f384bde0bd

Not how I wanted them though. 

36 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I give it 72hrs before we hear the entire thing

we’ve been saying this for two weeks and yet here we are… leakless 

What is going on? Why are the f words pretending to be ethical all of a sudden?

8 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

Norman 15M

Chemtrails 10.4M

Banisters 7.5M

Thank you! Tunnel should outdo Banisters, but whether it outdoes Chemtrails, I don’t know.

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

bb like 7.5M :rip:

cocc 10.4M

nfr 14M

I see a cute 15M for Tunnel idk, at least more than 10M

Thanks - 15m would be cute for Tunnel, but I feel like it’ll be more 8-10m, she’s not pushing it as much as she could and she’s coming off BB which did abysmally on streaming 💀 

9 minutes ago, popstickle said:

Thanks - 15m would be cute for Tunnel, but I feel like it’ll be more 8-10m, she’s not pushing it as much as she could and she’s coming off BB which did abysmally on streaming 💀 

More like 15 million is realistic 

jMoHiXb.gif

15 minutes ago, popstickle said:

i know nothing about streaming but didnt a&w do 2.5 million, and tunnel like 2.3 million? it would be kind of crazy if on full release with 14 new songs the average was like 500k, especially when im sure all of the singles will get a decent boost for first day streams and they will probably push a new song to big playlists.

4 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

i know nothing about streaming but didnt a&w do 2.5 million, and tunnel like 2.3 million? it would be kind of crazy if on full release with 14 new songs the average was like 500k, especially when im sure all of the singles will get a decent boost for first day streams and they will probably push a new song to big playlists.

Also not sure why somebody would say coming off BB, when she's literally coming off an amazing year in streaming for her entire catalogue :skull:

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Also not sure why somebody would say coming off BB, when she's literally coming off an amazing year in streaming for her entire catalogue :skull:

ya, i mean a&w is doing 650k still daily 30 days in, i dont see how every song on the album would do LESS than that on release. BB was literally like the low point of her career, both in terms of buzz around the songs, media presence, public persona, and coming immediately off an album that a lot of people already viewed as a disappointment.

theres no way this will do less than that 

34 minutes ago, popstickle said:

yeah but i feel like there’s more hype for the album as a whole, the singles perform a lot better and she has more tiktok girls in her pocket than during bb, 10M should be easily obtainable imo :wave: 

plus depending on what the big surprise is it could help boost streams and awareness of the album 

7 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

ya, i mean a&w is doing 650k still daily 30 days in, i dont see how every song on the album would do LESS than that on release. BB was literally like the low point of her career, both in terms of buzz around the songs, media presence, public persona, and coming immediately off an album that a lot of people already viewed as a disappointment.

theres no way this will do less than that 

It won't. 

That C side of the picture disc is a choice :gaycat5:

Edited by xokuba

30 minutes ago, xokuba said:

That C side of the picture disc is a choice :gaycat5:

Show, don’t tell :mandown: