Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

28 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Um the “random guy” is her father :rip:

i'm talking about the first guy :rip:

the one she accidentally let in. context clues are important!

Edited by WildAmerican

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

45 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Do we actually know if the reason they delayed the album is because of Miley? I feel like, if anything, they knew Morgan was gonna drop and that he'd be dominating for a few weeks. And she of course needed to let her friend in MAGA shine!

I think it was bc the physicals weren’t ready if I had to guess. Simply from the fact that it’s March 10th and nothing was accidentally shipped out, I think bc genuinely they didn’t have them ready yet

If this just leaks in vinyl rip quality we won’t be streaming :heart2:

Im wondering if the surprise is something like a live listening party on release weekend or something (or not live but that’ll be uploaded during release day ish) where she gives track by track commentary and background. 

BoZ said they’re finally doing right by the fans which would support this, and he said it’s not about any specific track on the album which this wouldn’t be, it’s the whole album. Thoughts?? Or did someone already debunk this lol??

8 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Im wondering if the surprise is something like a live listening party on release weekend or something (or not live but that’ll be uploaded during release day ish) where she gives track by track commentary and background. 

BoZ said they’re finally doing right by the fans which would support this, and he said it’s not about any specific track on the album which this wouldn’t be, it’s the whole album. Thoughts?? Or did someone already debunk this lol??

You think that’s something “we’ll never believe!!!! It’s so surprising!!!!” though? :giraffe:

31 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

You think that’s something “we’ll never believe!!!! It’s so surprising!!!!” though? :giraffe:

Yes it could be. She hasn’t been that open and transparent is a while and depending on how the event goes maybe there’s a lot to it!!!

it’s something I’d love so I’m being hopeful that it’s something similar lol

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

This is so impressive, like :clap3:

I'll never not get surprised by her spotify stats, they are out of this world.

Grandfather really is like the perfect little mix of (the piano from) MAC, (the strings from) Love song, and (the guitar from) HIAB :allears:

• ATRL Moderator

morgan projected 250k this week… here’s how lana can snatch the #1

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard the Backyard Sessions on Disney+ incoming! 

3 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Yeah, this is exciting! I think she might be able to pull off the #1 in two weeks.

18 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Prayer circle, ladies of the canyon? Pray I Hope GIF

Still remember NFR leaking 13 days before the release date because of some cassettes that were shipped early. 

Well???:confused:

36 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Still remember NFR leaking 13 days before the release date because of some cassettes that were shipped early. 

Well???:confused:

That was bc a girl’s grandfather worked for the cassette factory and stole it for her and I’m pretty sure they all got in huge trouble after :skull: :toofunny3: Not bc it was shipped early

I'm glad it hasn't leaked yet. I feel like the physical sales in the US could still be a bit better if they have a chance to be shipped during release week. Maybe her team should use this remaining time to advertise.

Also a good pick for the NMF playlist on Spotify with a high position is key. Cover plus #1 in the US and UK would be ideal. It better be a track like Taco Truck or Peppers, something upbeat. 

TTH placement is not happening, but her label should go for that considering her streaming numbers on Spotify.

Let's also hope that word of mouth will be strong just like for NFR! 

Edited by ontherocks

7 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

That was bc a girl’s grandfather worked for the cassette factory and stole it for her and I’m pretty sure they all got in huge trouble after :skull: :toofunny3: Not bc it was shipped early

I didn’t know that :biblio: 

Well it’s over :noparty:

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Allegedly is being shared on private groups on Telegram according to twitter :gaycat6:

HUH

10 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Allegedly is being shared on private groups on Telegram according to twitter :gaycat6:

I give it 72hrs before we hear the entire thing

2139011027_ScreenShot2019-02-10at10_06_2

Just now, BloodLuster said:

reminds me of Living Legend

not mad tho

Really? It reminds me of Party Girl (St Tropez)