Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

5 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

She's pregananant :giraffe:

In that case, she wouldn't be doing the festivals in summer on three continents.

I still think it's a cookbook with me, Paula D., the baddest ***** in the culinary world. 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

JohnWayneHolland
26 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

In that case, she wouldn't be doing the festivals in summer on three continents.

I still think it's a cookbook with me, Paula D., the baddest ***** in the culinary world. 

I mean it's not like she does challenging choreographies on stage anyways :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I mean it's not like she does challenging choreographies on stage anyways :giraffe:

You are right. Morgan Wallen is the dad. The baby will have a mullet. 

5 hours ago, NOW said:

Impressive - she's been higher than Miley without the help of a smash hit. She'll get bumped down because of Miley's album drop but will rise back up in a few weeks when Ocean Blvd comes out.

How is she going UP? :deadbanana2:Is it because of the billboard award she just got?

2 minutes ago, Helios said:

How is she going UP? :deadbanana2:Is it because of the billboard award she just got?

That does not generate traction 

Just now, ontherocks said:

That does not generate traction 

Im guessing its because of A&W then? I know shes been in the top 10 for years but its interesting to see her going up by so much. :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, Helios said:

Im guessing its because of A&W then? I know shes been in the top 10 for years but its interesting to see her going up by so much. :deadbanana2:

Tbh, A&W isn't even the most streamed one. It's like 3rd or 4th most streamed now with over 650k streams yesterday. She has songs that not only go viral for a short time, but they have pretty high numbers for a long, long time, even deep cuts like Cinnamon Girl or The Other Woman. And these numbers would be even bigger with better playlisting, but Interscope is not playing the payola game most of the time, so...

Edited by ontherocks

16 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Tbh, A&W isn't even the most streamed one. It's like 3rd or 4th most streamed now with over 650k streams yesterday. She has songs that not only go viral for a short time, but they have pretty high numbers for a long, long time, even deep cuts like Cinnamon Girl or The Other Woman. And these numbers would be even bigger with better playlisting, but Interscope is not playing the payola game most of the time, so...

Not me being kinda obsessed with The Other Woman this past week after seeing a few viral tweets about it. Lana her (streaming) power. :worship2:

2 minutes ago, Helios said:

Not me being kinda obsessed with The Other Woman this past week after seeing a few viral tweets about it. Lana her (streaming) power. :worship2:

Never got the hate that many stans have for that song. Was always one of my favourite songs on Ultraviolence and an excellent closer. 

Edited by ontherocks

God if you’re near me

Send me 3 white butterflies

Or an owl to know you’re listenin’…

spacer.png

I’m folk, I’m jazz, I’m blue, I’m green

Regrettably also a white woman…

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Helios said:

Because Spring is fastly approaching. She’s thawing like Mariah begins to come September :jonnycat:

Threeee whiiiite butterflies to know you’re neaaaaaar….

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

God if you’re near me

Send me 3 white butterflies

Or an owl to know you’re listenin’…

spacer.png

rosemead exclusive baby

grandfather please stand on the

shoulders of my father

while hes deep sea fishing...

58Q8.gif

Rosemead exclusive baby is my new favourite lyric 

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Rosemead exclusive baby is my new favourite lyric 

it's why i stopped listening to Grandfather, i was starting to get used to the tags

scarlet-johansson-dancing.gif

I snippetted the parts that weren’t tagged and now I’m only listening to less than two minutes of the song over and over

spacer.png

Time to decide if I should stop listening to The Grants until it’s released next week, or just say f—k it 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Taco Truck snippets 

FhnFloS.gif

They kept that guitar from the ending of VB, or am I just tripping ??

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

They kept that guitar from the ending of VB, or am I just tripping ??

You are fallin for FAKE leaks 

FhnFloS.gif