Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

i’m gonna have to listen to this album with a camp mentality otherwise i don’t think i will be able to enjoy it :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

hopefully she delayed it so she can make some tv appearances 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

Of course

Well hello, let's celebrate that. Is the release of the tracklist going to influence a bit more detail in discussion of the album from you or are you still going to hold back a bit until release?

Just now, Mariah's Glove said:

I hope the let the light in song uses that intro she used to do for cruel world performances 

I’m p sure Rick would have a credit if that was the case…

Just now, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m p sure Rick would have a credit if that was the case…

why? Rick has nothing to do with cruel world and we never found out where that intro came from did we?

Just now, Golden Hour said:

Well hello, let's celebrate that. Is the release of the tracklist going to influence a bit more detail in discussion of the album from you or are you still going to hold back a bit until release?

Let's just say they stopped being fond of all these spills lately so I'll try to keep it minimal for now..

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Ellie has literally lost any chance of debuting 1 in UK due to this. They are delusional.

At least I will enjoy Miley’s album as it should. Lana would have taken all my attention.

I’m happy. Idk how I was gonna process whole albums from both Miley and Lana simultaneously tbh. Two weeks to enjoy Miley, which I’ll likely get sick of fast, and then Lana right before spring break :jonny6:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Let's just say they stopped being fond of all these spills lately so I'll try to keep it minimal for now..

Ben is coming for Kintsugi my :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Noted! Well thanks for everything so far. :bird: 

Not her delaying the album again. I can’t with her. 

Lost for words. The artwork is really a serve and I don't have a single doubt it's gonna reflect on the music 

So they really moved the album because of Miley...and won't even fight for that top spot?

Anyway she's crazy for sampling her best song...like who does that? :jonny5:

Edited by NOW

• ATRL Moderator

the meltdowns as if it won't leak by its original release date at the latest

claiming paris texas

I don’t see why they would delay it because of Miley when they didn’t give AF about blue banisters debuting without vinyl sales. Maybe something got delayed internally and they just wanted all formats out at the same time? Idk

What does AW mean?

I can’t imagine which will be the next single or at least the one with a video. All titles are weird.

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

What does AW mean?

I can’t imagine which will be the next single or at least the one with a video. All titles are weird.

American wh0re

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

What does AW mean?

american *****

Just now, Mariah's Glove said:

American wh0re

Wait, I totally forgot about that title. I hate she isn’t using the full words 

Why are people talking about the album cover? Is that photo she posted the new cover?