Lana Del Rey - 'Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd'

RideOrDie

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

it's over 4 minutes of him SCREAMING, it's a very brain-frying moment but I grew to not skip it somehow

you’re really in your spilling era :jonny5:

Nervous about that description tho 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• VeniceBeach

• Mariah's Glove

• stjosephprey4us

13 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

it's over 4 minutes of him SCREAMING, it's a very brain-frying moment but I grew to not skip it somehow

Is there at least music accompanying it :bibliahh: the **** was she thinking

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

so it’ll be deleted, got it

14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Are you trolling us? :katie:

I’m so happy to know every song on the record is a full long experience - even the interludes :WAP:

22 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Is there any background music or is he just screaming and cursing gays? 

Need to google that pastor to see if he's hot.

A hot man yellin' is what we deserve 

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Need to google that pastor to see if he's hot.

A hot man yellin' is what we deserve 

if ur into nerdy twinks then……

30 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

not the pastor serving BARS :WAP:

A 4-minute interlude with a pastor screaming in it? Instant skip

I was forced to go to the catholic church for 18 years and I don't like this kind of stuff :rip:

Mess…but are we surprised? This girl has loved a good biblical reading since the beginning

19 minutes ago, Kali Uchis said:

Is there any background music or is he just screaming and cursing gays? 

Yes, I think that's what carries it. It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing

But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon

14 minutes ago, Kali Uchis said:

if ur into nerdy twinks then……

Was personally hoping more for a Dan Osborne type of priest, but anyways 

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes, I think that's what carries it. It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing

But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon

:ahh: 

18 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

omg thanks for replying king!! one last question, why have u named the tommy collab as a “collab”? 

26 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

wait this is kinda a serve

34 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I have to keep telling myself that I make it through Burnt Norton whenever I listen to HM, so I can make it through this :monkey:

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Lana always knows what she’s doing in what she includes on her albums. I foresee you growing to like / listen to COCC and BB and VBBOTG (if u didn’t already) sometime in the future, mark my words :psych:

1 hour ago, Kali Uchis said:

I’m so happy to know every song on the record is a full long experience - even the interludes :WAP:

Why does this post read as a Lana song title :toofunny3:

Why am I kinda here for this :deadbanana4:

Unhinged/out-there Lana is my favorite. My hype for this album is through the roof

:bibliahh:

Was gonna delete it but i love this fff