DC's Blue Beetle (2023) | Xolo Maridueña | $43M WW :RIP: | In theaters now! 🪲

Broken

It’s cute, but yes, I know this is gonna bomb hard. It was trending hard on Twitter but twitter never comes through with the ticket sales.  It’s a shame because Blue Beetle is such a fun character in an ensemble, like the titans.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Arcadius

• Gorjesspazze9

• Sweetestsecret

Wait this actually looks cute :clap3:
Gotta go support a leading Latino superhero :clap3:

The suit is giving Spiderman from Endgame/No Way Home :giraffe:

At least the DC cheque was good, he skipped out of the Aristotle and Dante movie for this. charts not the arts

The main lead is so cute omg :chick2: but superhero Marvel-like genres feel so done already

It was fine UNTIL  he scarab talked. Like, nah. :doc:

Blue beetle is a great character and would EAT if handled right but it doesn't look like they're gonna be doing that here.

I wish the young justice writers were the ones handling these movies. DC live action is as sht as Marvel's.

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Serving HBO Max.....

It was originally an HBO max movie.

The amount of hate it's getting from the Snyder cult/incels is crazy, is it because of the "Batman is a fascist" line? :rip:

Edited by Broken

I can't wait :D

3 hours ago, Broken said:

The amount of hate it's getting from the Snyder cult/incels is crazy, is it because of the "Batman is a fascist" line? :rip:

yes. They are blaming Gunn for that like always.

This looks so good, remind me alot of spiderman but better tbh. Cant wait :duca:

Reminds me of a Disney movie

still..I like the aesthetic

It looks cute but I also get the critiques that it looks like a Superhero film we've already seen before. Girl maybe the fatigue is real. :rip:

This really is just everything Marvel did last year when you think about it:ahh:

-Ms. Marvel power to form any thing you can imagine, POC Teen superhero finds a alien tech device in a box😂family orient Origin 

-Ironman & Ironheart flying thier first suits into the atmosphere and falling almost to thier death 💀 The Venom-like symbiotic & Ironman armor A.I talking back

-Shang-chi & Doctor Strange Bus cutting scene 🤭 

like seriously if Marvel put this same trailer out people would be clowning them and calling it reductive. This trailer is basically Ms. Marvel down to the government trying to steal the alien tech, and the teen hero using the power of family and friendship 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This really is just everything Marvel did last year when you think about it:ahh:

-Ms. Marvel power to form any thing you can imagine, POC Teen superhero finds a alien tech device in a box😂family orient Origin 

-Ironman & Ironheart flying thier first suits into the atmosphere and falling almost to thier death 💀 The Venom-like symbiotic & Ironman armor A.I talking back

-Shang-chi & Doctor Strange Bus cutting scene 🤭 

like seriously if Marvel put this same trailer out people would be clowning them and calling it reductive. This trailer is basically Ms. Marvel down to the government trying to steal the alien tech, and the teen hero using the power of family and friendship 

Is it that serious?

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Is it that serious?

Yeah. The saturation is becoming more evident. 

• 3 months later...

A far better trailer! But all my comments remain the same. It looks like everything we been seeing for the past 15 years in Superhero movies. Maybe if they had a spin or twist to differentiate it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.