RM - Indigo

Jotham

Indigo is the debut album of South Korean rapper, RM. It is out now.

ab67616d00001e0236661930d6c586e412d7d4b2

Tracklist:

1. Yun (with Erykah Badu)

2. Still Life (with Anderson .Paak)

3. All Day (with Tablo)

4. Forg_tful (with Kim Sawol)

5. Closer (with Paul Blanco, Mahalia)

6. Change pt.2

7. Lonely

8. Hectic (with Colde)

9. WIld Flower (with youjeen)

10. No.2 (with parkjiyoon)

When I made this, it was all mine. But once I made this whole album, it feels like it’s not mine anymore, and I just give it to people, and people would maybe digest it and, through their own colors, reflect on their own lives.

Edited by Jotham

Wow. He totally ripped of scenes from BB Still Life :ahh:

BTS have no originality at all.

31 minutes ago, Nini said:

Wow. He totally ripped of scenes from BB Still Life :ahh:

BTS have no originality at all.

Someone with Lisa DP talking about originality is peak comedy, but the claim that WF is any way similar to SL is beyond delusional. You probably think those criminals invented standing and walking or something. Go check your eyesight, it might be brain problem tho. :heart:

51 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Someone with Lisa DP talking about originality is peak comedy, but the claim that WF is any way similar to SL is beyond delusional. You probably think those criminals invented standing and walking or something. Go check your eyesight, it might be brain problem tho. :heart:

Wow. Army insulting people, what's new? I guess that's why these boys are able to rip off and copy so much, cause their fandom with cult-like mindset will protect their precious a**es.

Also, this conversation isn't about Lisa, but I understand that "but Lisa/but BP/but criminals" is the only argument people like you have left. 

It's a literal copy of their scenes (even the poses), but go off.

Why don't you rather go focus on streaming the MV? The views are looking pathetic for "IT Kpop boy".

Edited by Nini

21 minutes ago, Nini said:

Wow. Army insulting people, what's new? I guess that's why these boys are able to rip off and copy so much, cause their fandom with cult-like mindset will protect their precious a**es.

Also, this conversation isn't about Lisa, but I understand that "but Lisa/but BP/but criminals" is the only argument people like you have left. 

It's a literal copy of their scenes (even the poses), but go off.

Why don't you rather go focus on streaming the MV? The views are looking pathetic for "IT Kpop boy".

This is so PANN level. So pathetic and miserable. Seek help and find cure for your jealousy. :emofish:

11 minutes ago, lily42 said:

This is so PANN level. So pathetic and miserable. Seek help and find cure for your jealousy. :emofish:

What am I supposed to be jealous of? Copycats with no actual singing talent? Sure Jan :ahh:

god he's so corny and always had the most unpleasant raps on their songs :rip:

i rolled my eyes as soon as i saw the features cause he's clearly trying so hard to be taken seriously and it's not gonna work

"i wanna be a human before i do some art" like be serious hsdgfhgsd

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.