• X~MoviePoP

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, noonbob said:

The way I won't be able to sleep! I choose to too but still :frown:

:rogue:

Yes she ******* IS!!! I was

Hide contents

shook when her and Andrea ******! Like so shook. Anyway she is such a supportive friend and good person. 

If it wasn't for her, there's no way Andrea would have come out to his Dad. She gave him what he needed to do that.

I'm sure they will still be good friends, even though her and Carola said they were over them.

Marco's outburst too, Felt bad for him. Why hadn't Andrea told him? He said he was going to. 

I feel like his holy mother will take it harder, or at least that's the way they made it seem (the way dad was looking at her in church)

Spoiler

I can see why it would be the most difficult to tell your twin. Like imagine how he's gonna take that, given that they share the same DNA. Surely that factors in (even if there's no scientific basis).

I'm really curious to see what they'll do in S2, like how Andrea will present, how many people will know, etc.

I also wonder where they'll take Daniele's story. I think he's obviously straight, so a queer arc would feel artificial, but I don't wanna see my man kissing on some girl :redface:

59 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:
  Hide contents

I can see why it would be the most difficult to tell your twin. Like imagine how he's gonna take that, given that they share the same DNA. Surely that factors in (even if there's no scientific basis).

I'm really curious to see what they'll do in S2, like how Andrea will present, how many people will know, etc.

I also wonder where they'll take Daniele's story. I think he's obviously straight, so a queer arc would feel artificial, but I don't wanna see my man kissing on some girl :redface:

Spoiler

Same! That's why I was ******* pissed that it ended like that! I really wanted to know. Thinking about what Vittorio said to him, maybe he starts to be open-minded to it??

Idk but he clearly had feelings and a connection with the anonymous "girl" he was texting back and forth with. Knowing now that it was Andrea maybe they can still build on that connection, even if it isn't in a sexual way. Also Nina is a Lesbian and she had a relationship with Andrea and in her words "he is different".

Maybe (hopefully) Daniele will see Andrea in that same light?

:redface:

Idk i just need S2 to hurry up and release!

Mates.

Nothing groundbreaking, but I like that I can't really tell who is gay or who isn't lol.

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

Watched this today and thought it was really cute! High production value, good story, and some REALLY hot actors. Tommy and Luca :jonnycat: It's on Prime video if anyone wants to check it out.

Kinda shook there were no scenes of the gays frolicking in water though.

Edited by feelslikeadream
  • Like 2

MV5BOTk0ZmVmMmItY2VkMy00OTBmLWE4ZDItZTUzYzNiODc4YTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxMTczNDk4._V1_.jpg

The SCREAM I let out on the opening scene when he 

Spoiler

changed the music from classical to Cupcakke :redface:

Edited by PaloSanto

On 9/19/2023 at 1:33 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all, I've been watching this Italian show Prisma on Prime Video. I'm 4 episodes in and I love it :WAP:

Not this Italian underground hit omg, I've been there since the premiere day and I'm shocked it was renewed because NO ONE was talking about it. How did you find out about the show if I may ask? :jonny:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Mason Gooding said:

Not this Italian underground hit omg, I've been there since the premiere day and I'm shocked it was renewed because NO ONE was talking about it. How did you find out about the show if I may ask? :jonny:

It was BURIED under my recommendations on Prime! One day I was just scrolling past all the bad gay stuff I usually scroll through and then I just saw Prisma and thought it looked interesting.

20 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Just watched Passages.

:jonny5:

Where?? I wanna see it so bad (and like 3 other gay films) :gaycat7:

Omg has anyone seen Great Freedom?

:cries:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8nxENkcLnmT-mQxlv1c41Nfymgn4NtD5TLb1W-wFbnwoTwG2-

Loved it :cries:

side note: I especially loved the moody jazz music they used throughout.

• Like 1

The way y'all made me watch Prisma only for me to hate it :deadbanana4:

I've seen the whole thing though

and I have thoughts :

Spoiler

- The constant flashbacks made the story confusing for no reason.

- The twins having little to no physical dissimilarities through the whole show made it ridiculously hard to differentiate them.

- Almost all the storylines were boring and uneventful. The straight brother's story is dull af, his boring gf got way too much air time, the drug dealing thing is boring too.

- I saw a glimmer of hope when we got to Rome with the "lesbian" friend...Only for that whole trip to be ruined the moment they decided to make them f*ck. God forbid an actual gay person exists in the show. :ace:

- Everyone (especially the parents) are wearing JEANS and BOOTS in their home ??????? And many times before going to bed ? Like wtf is wrong with show makers ? :biblio:

- I thought the show would be queer/gay as hell and i don't believe there's been a single same sex kiss in 8 episodes. But mutliple pretty explicit straight sex scenes. What is this? The 90's ?

- It was so bad that by the last episode i still didn't know the name of the main characters. I legit thought "Daniele" was a girl. Nothing stuck.

- Diversity in body size of the leads in "queer" (?) stories would be appreciated. I'm getting tired of the tiny, almost scary thin guys getting those roles. The fact that i just learned that there were no twins but always the same actor playing those roles makes it so that there's even less of an excuse for it.

Now i'll give it a couple positive notes :

- The song choices through the whole show were shockingly good.

- The scene of Andrea and the guy he catfished at the end playing the music in the bus was actually quite emotionally effective. By far the best scene in the series !

And absolute skip in my books. :toofunny3:

• Confused 1

On 9/20/2023 at 3:02 PM, genetic fail said:

This looks like a tearjerker

This is out on Netflix and I loved it! It's pretty much the same plot as Cinema Paradiso but the men were really hot and the sex scenes were intense!

They show ass and dick too :keir:

• Like 1

Has anyone seen Lilies (Les Feluettes)?

I just added it to my watchlist but I don’t generally like old movies so unsure if it’s any good. 

On 11/4/2023 at 4:52 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

The way y'all made me watch Prisma only for me to hate it :deadbanana4:

I've seen the whole thing though

and I have thoughts :

Reveal hidden contents

- The constant flashbacks made the story confusing for no reason.

- The twins having little to no physical dissimilarities through the whole show made it ridiculously hard to differentiate them.

- Almost all the storylines were boring and uneventful. The straight brother's story is dull af, his boring gf got way too much air time, the drug dealing thing is boring too.

- I saw a glimmer of hope when we got to Rome with the "lesbian" friend...Only for that whole trip to be ruined the moment they decided to make them f*ck. God forbid an actual gay person exists in the show. :ace:

- Everyone (especially the parents) are wearing JEANS and BOOTS in their home ??????? And many times before going to bed ? Like wtf is wrong with show makers ? :biblio:

- I thought the show would be queer/gay as hell and i don't believe there's been a single same sex kiss in 8 episodes. But mutliple pretty explicit straight sex scenes. What is this? The 90's ?

- It was so bad that by the last episode i still didn't know the name of the main characters. I legit thought "Daniele" was a girl. Nothing stuck.

- Diversity in body size of the leads in "queer" (?) stories would be appreciated. I'm getting tired of the tiny, almost scary thin guys getting those roles. The fact that i just learned that there were no twins but always the same actor playing those roles makes it so that there's even less of an excuse for it.

Now i'll give it a couple positive notes :

- The song choices through the whole show were shockingly good.

- The scene of Andrea and the guy he catfished at the end playing the music in the bus was actually quite emotionally effective. By far the best scene in the series !

And absolute skip in my books. :toofunny3:

Wtf! you were clearly expecting two sticks to be on camera rubbing the whole season.

tumblr_f01105519c5855848f76af0ace06d1c0_

@feelslikeadream do you agree with this take?

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, noonbob said:

Wtf! you were clearly expecting two sticks to be on camera rubbing the whole season.

tumblr_f01105519c5855848f76af0ace06d1c0_

@feelslikeadream do you agree with this take?

:laugh: No, not at all! @Alyssa Edwards and I often share opinions on queer content, but not this time!

For example, I had ZERO difficulty telling the twins apart even from the first episode cause they have ENTIRELY different hairstyles :deadbanana: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, noonbob said:

Well i expected something gay to happen at some point, shoot me :cries2:

Lonesome is fulllll of nudity my goodness..even the toilet scene.

The acting is iffy and theres no real story but its a pretty film to watch and its hot

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Woww teenage kicks is....very hot and also sorta sad. Makes Australia look like a great destination tho

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2375589/?ref_=nm_flmg_c_2_dr

Just watched this tonight after seeing your post and not "sorta sad" — this movie was bleak af :gaycat7: :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just watched this tonight after seeing your post and not "sorta sad" — this movie was bleak af :gaycat7: :gaycat7:

Ooooo 

So did u like it or no

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Ooooo 

So did u like it or no

I thought it was ok. I was entertained the whole time, but it was pretty melodramatic at times. I mean, the sheer NUMBER OF THINGS this man goes through in an hour and a half.....

Spoiler

Watching his bff jerk off, watching his brother jerk off, indirectly causing his brother's death, getting physically abused by his father, fingering his bestie's gf, doing heroin, a suicide attempt, being sexually assaulted, having sex with his dead brother's pregnant girlfriend, I—

Like, can he catch a break :redface:

21 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I thought it was ok. I was entertained the whole time, but it was pretty melodramatic at times. I mean, the sheer NUMBER OF THINGS this man goes through in an hour and a half.....

Reveal hidden contents

Watching his bff jerk off, watching his brother jerk off, indirectly causing his brother's death, getting physically abused by his father, fingering his bestie's gf, doing heroin, a suicide attempt, being sexually assaulted, having sex with his dead brother's pregnant girlfriend, I—

Like, can he catch a break :redface:

Ohhh yes yes i can see what u mean

....his brothers body tho when he was dry h*mping the bed tho...lawddddd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.