• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R.E.M.

• yonsé

• Reverse Warholian

• CottageHore

cool for vinyls (big format), but it will look so dumb on Spotify/AM - you will only see water :skull: 

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, Raptus said:

cool for vinyls (big format), but it will look so dumb on Spotify/AM - you will only see water :skull: 

What’s the difference between this and the Views cover? All you could see was that tower, and it was fine.

instant hyped for 5 min and now im not particular interest that much, the pan out and ocean seems artificial and not attract me like JID one :redface:

exciting to the max when it's coming within a month or even on tomorrow !!. :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

What’s the difference between this and the Views cover? All you could see was that tower, and it was fine.

No one cares about Drake visuals :skull: only basic people listen to his music. SZA, on the other hand, is visual artist :coffee2:

Visually stunning, do we know if it'll be out in this lifetime?

I love the cover but I wish the cropped version was the final version, it’s way too zoomed out like this

I don’t think the album is coming Friday but she has to be dropping the Pre-Order for it with an instant grat song since she has 2 Slots for SNL and Shirt is her only recent release :jonny5:

Gorgeous! Can't wait :duca: It really should be coming this friday, please!

31 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I don’t think the album is coming Friday but she has to be dropping the Pre-Order for it with an instant grat song since she has 2 Slots for SNL and Shirt is her only recent release :jonny5:

Whether or not the album is truly coming this month could have a SIGNIFICANT impact on my Best Of list :duca:

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

Whether or not the album is truly coming this month could have a SIGNIFICANT impact on my Best Of list :duca:

We’re both gonna have this as our #1 Album instantly :WAP:

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

this shoot was clearly inspired by these pictures of princess diana on a yacht a week before her death

article-2171096-13FED8D3000005DC-195_634

shutterstock_editorial_278093t.jpg

GettyImages-542261058_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq

Wow

@RideOrDie your power methinks

ot:this cover is giving me acrophobia

oh wow. imagine listening to good days up there :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.