Celeb Megathread 2024: Drag performer Shangela accused of multiple sexual assaults

Vermillion

TRASH!!! i always knew there was something off about her and her weird stans discrediting Trixie’s win 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• PoisonedIvy

• FightForTanas

• Weld_E

3 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

Not the personal attacks when I gave my own personal opinion on the matter and never addressed a single person in this thread. Never change ATRL. :deadbanana2:

You really should be (re)-permabanned for this. Have some ******* tact and self-awareness. :skull:

Who tf is that? Anyway, they're disgusting. :biblio:

@WeFoundTrouble I too remember your account from years back, the way even then you were not trying to accuse DJ, but trying the come to grips with the situation, and the (especially in hindsight) abuse you got by Shangela's biggest stan on here (everybody knows who he is). This forum wasn't kind when it should've been, i do hope you receive an apology somehow.

10 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

You’re ******* trash and im willing to debut my first warning point over it. You know exactly what type of **** you’re doin to a SA victim. Even if you were to doubt you could do it respectfully by scrolling past it instead of playin devils advocate when we all know you were on the Kim Petras thread with the same bs regarding Luke. At this point just own it up as an enabler for these nasty people just like your damn flop of a fav instead of acting holier than thou for being another ******* walking this earth. TRASH! 

OT: I hope more victims come forward. We don’t want this in our drag circles. This is not welcomed. 

Drag IT

Edited by CroNich

4 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

tbh there are so many gays who think this kind of behavior is ok or acceptable and its not

similar situations have happened to me, no means no, we need to teach the young gays this 

Same as me, multiple times. There is a huge issue with consent in our community (among gay men), it feels so normalised to just expect you will have your way with a guy because you want to. No means no.

14 hours ago, Weld_E said:

There was a poster here who posted an eerily similar experience with Shangela a few years back...

14 hours ago, 305 said:

Don't know if we are referring to the same one but I know someone IRL that is a member and had this experience 

14 hours ago, Espresso said:

How are you remembering the specific posters that doubted them from back in 2018? Did you have the thread bookmarked?

Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/YOV0qaZ

:deadbanana4:

Edited by Space Cowboy

I had no idea Shangela had accusations (plural) like wtf put him in JAIL.

8 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

tbh there are so many gays who think this kind of behavior is ok or acceptable and its not

similar situations have happened to me, no means no, we need to teach the young gays this 

Yep. There's a gross assumption that once you're at a gay party or bar, then sex is on the table and they don't need to ask first. Shangela's alleged behaviour in that user's story is way too common, sadly.

So sorry to hear about the experiences people in this thread have faced. I don’t want to blow up their notifications even more but I hope they know that my condolences are with them and if they need someone to talk to as this scandal arises (especially as someone else who went through SA), then my DMs are open to them or anyone else.

Not going to address the stale poster in here, they’ve been thoroughly dragged and I hope the mods take the appropriate course of action.

I have never been a big Shangela stan, but it’s disappointing to see one of the biggest Ru girl names out there like this. These people shouldn’t be doing s*** like this in the first place obviously cause it’s heinous and vile behavior, but secondly, they’re representing a group of people who are being used as scapegoats for a crumbling society in the political sphere. Like, now people are going to be wrongfully targeted even more because of the actions of one person. Horrible.

wait do u think this could be related

Fi43CyLXEAA_pl-?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m so beyond disappointed. Shangela was one of my absolute favorite drag queens from Drag Race. I had literally bought tickets to her upcoming tour the morning before this stuff came out about her and I am now trying to sell my tickets.  I can’t bring myself to attend her show anymore. There are multiple stories about her behavior now so there’s clearly a pattern about her emerging.

@WeFoundTrouble I’m very sorry what you went through with her and thank you for sharing. It changed my opinion on her big-time and opened my eyes. 

This is really messy. And not what we need at a time when the Republicans have chosen drag queens as a major target.

1 hour ago, Grown K said:

Deleted tweets it's not how you deal with rape. You go to the police

It's not how you would deal with rape. People deal with things very differently, you don't get to shame someone for not reacting to their very real trauma in a way you think you would act.

2 hours ago, Grown K said:

most people dont have the resources initiate a legal battle, which is what would follow

2 hours ago, Grown K said:

Grown K

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.