Celeb Megathread 2024: Drag performer Shangela accused of multiple sexual assaults

Vermillion

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• PoisonedIvy

• FightForTanas

• Weld_E

27 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

You’re ******* trash and im willing to debut my first warning point over it. You know exactly what type of **** you’re doin to a SA victim. Even if you were to doubt you could do it respectfully by scrolling past it instead of playin devils advocate when we all know you were on the Kim Petras thread with the same bs regarding Luke. At this point just own it up as an enabler for these nasty people just like your damn flop of a fav instead of acting holier than thou for being another ******* walking this earth. TRASH! 

OT: I hope more victims come forward. We don’t want this in our drag circles. This is not welcomed. 

Not you thinking I would actually read that. I’m sure it was just as unhinged as I would expect from any Atrler.

• Thumbs Down 1

Sad, I really had him up there with Bianca del rio as the few humble real drag queens away from drama.

3 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

You cant send someone to jail for an accusation and that is a GOOD thing.

It’s one thing to be doing this unnecessary counter point in a thread but to say that to a victim of SA at the hands of the person the thread is about is just embarrassing, tacky and wildly inappropriate. :doc: 

Who tf raised you? 

• Like 1

Damn this is horrible, and of course there's that user from the Kim Petras/Dr Luke thread defending this :biblio:

I'm so sorry about what you had to go through @WeFoundTrouble Sending you much love :heart2:

Oh wow, this is not only disgusting but also scary, electric chair that what he deserves.

Sending you all the love @WeFoundTrouble :heart: hope you are able to heal from it and please believe that for every person that doubted you, there are more that believe you :heart2:

57 minutes ago, Doogle said:

It’s one thing to be doing this unnecessary counter point in a thread but to say that to a victim of SA at the hands of the person the thread is about is just embarrassing, tacky and wildly inappropriate. :doc: 

Who tf raised you? 

Makes one wonder what nefarious acts he's up to in life.

1 hour ago, Doogle said:

Who tf raised you? 

Its how I feel and how the justice system works and I am glad for that. Apparently im tacky for being thankful that everyone should have their say in a situation?  Take your fake outrage somewhere else I never attacked anyone. :ace: 

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

Not you thinking I would actually read that. I’m sure it was just as unhinged as I would expect from any Atrler.

You are the only unhinged person here who also lacks basic reading skills, unsurprisingly.

7 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Its how I feel and how the justice system works and I am glad for that. Apparently im tacky for being thankful that everyone should have their say in a situation?  Take your fake outrage somewhere else I never attacked anyone. :ace: 

There’s just… no need to air it out here. It doesn’t help anyone. Shangela isn’t going to read your comment and suck your dick. She will probably get away unscathed regardless of you posting that. There’s a time and place for questionable political commentary, and it’s not in a thread where people are sharing their experiences with SA.

11 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

You are the only unhinged person here who also lacks basic reading skills, unsurprisingly.

6 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

There’s just… no need to air it out here. It doesn’t help anyone. Shangela isn’t going to read your comment and suck your dick. She will probably get away unscathed regardless of you posting that. There’s a time and place for questionable political commentary, and it’s not in a thread where people are sharing their experiences with SA.

Not the personal attacks when I gave my own personal opinion on the matter and never addressed a single person in this thread. Never change ATRL. :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Shangela always comes out of scandals unscathed. Imagine if this were an unpopular queen, they'd be raked through the coals. 

@WeFoundTrouble

Sending you lots of good energy and love. You are not alone.  :hug:

This is a horrifying story. I hope DJ is properly handled because this **** ain't right. We need to stop the men who think consent is optional. Dumbass

4 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Not the personal attacks when I gave my own personal opinion on the matter and never addressed a single person in this thread. Never change ATRL. :deadbanana2:

"Quotes the person who claims SA with a nonsensical post" 

"Never adressed a single person in this thread" 

Looks like i was very generous when i claimed that you only lack reading skills. 

5 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

When we are talking about multiple accusations of sexual assault and one victim in this thread also able to read you posts, you personal opinions are not appreciate. Go give your opinion in the Kim Petra’s threads and not here.

Stop trying to play victim because you got clocked. There are plenty of Dr Luke threads open for your personal views, but have some tact when a person is SHARING a personal story. Regardless of your personal opinion on the matter (which no one is trying to silence) it’s about the most basic level of respect. 

Literally what about my comment was a personal attack? I kept it as diplomatic as possible, which was difficult given your nasty attitude throughout this thread.

4 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

I hope you're banned for this. Disgusting.

tbh there are so many gays who think this kind of behavior is ok or acceptable and its not

similar situations have happened to me, no means no, we need to teach the young gays this 

8 hours ago, WhoWho said:

Gags surrounded by predators again

are we even surprised at this point?

7 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

You cant send someone to jail for an accusation and that is a GOOD thing.

This kind of nasty ******* weirdos are so scary :mazen:

5 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

He said you're an idiot and he's right.

The not being able to read is worrying too 

9 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m not sure if you mean me or if there was another person I’m unaware of that you could be referring to, 

But I do know I shared my experience with Shangela here on ATRL back in September of 2018. 

a lot of people were calling me a liar and attacking me though. But I mean, that’s the nature of sharing these types of encounters with notable public figures.

I hope this story can gain some traction so that he doesn’t continue to have the opportunities to continue to do these kinds of things to more people. 

I'm so sorry you went through this sis, don't listen to the idiots trying to bring you down, you know half this site is trash.

I've been through sexual assault too, if you ever need to talk I'm here :hughard:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.