Emily in Paris | Season 4 to travel to Rome!

Lovett

21 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

horea.jpg on instagram

Hide contents

(its me)

ot: i heard that shes less bigoted this season

wait that's you are you serious :O

18 hours ago, CBC said:

Agree!!! It's obvious Gabriel and Emily are made for each other but at least Camille has Sofia. Alfie is just getting played :deadbanana2:

other than them having sexual chemistry why else should they be together cause ???

16 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Lets be honest here... you have a guy like alfie... and you keep on revolving around gabriel?

No thank you... I mean...

and BTW Camille became the real b*tch in the series... and I started disliking Emily's personality a bit tbh... and Mindy is becoming a bit tiring with her singing...

I need the series to go back to the french team and their quirky relationship. I would love a real twist... like emily hooking up with Sylvie's husband... or something like that

yeah alfie is not a guy anyone in real life would fumble. emily and her american punani really ****** that up for herself. yeah mindy being a talking musical is being played out. her star needs to be unborn asap. if emily were to hook up with sylvie's husband the show would have to end with her getting deported slash murdered. the show is trying to redeem her considering how the media and the internet has somehow turned her into somekind of villain just because she's skinny, white and pretty like it's not that deep

11 hours ago, DelRey said:

They really killed Camille character this season, like there is nothing interesting about her at all.

Also why you like Alfie better than Gabriel, he gives douchebag vibes since the beginning. 

And the producers needs to give less time to Mindy, she adds nothing to the story tbh and her singing is no needed. 

really? if cami was a guy her having a gay affair is something ya would salivate for but ok 

alfie challenges emily and forces her to be an adult. he's beneficial and legitimately been part of her growth and is actually making the effort and available. one of the few people on the show that make her actually WORK for what she wants and not coast by on pretty privilege. i need mindy to loose her voice at this point

7 hours ago, Sept said:

Emily truly has better chemistry with Alfie than Gabriel

honestly though

FkuQ-GEXwAAEkYt?format=jpg&name=small

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• CBC

• feelslikeadream

• Lovett

6 hours ago, ProudLBS said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I don’t think Camille is really pregnant

I bet the writers copy pasted the fake-a-pregnancy-to-save-a-relationship trope just for some cheap drama

i hope that she's actually pregnant for some actual drama there

21 hours ago, Yawn said:

what i’ve seen so far 

- emily has 2 jobs but then emily gets sacked 

- alfie breaks her off, alfie is back next ep

- lady is singing 

her boss gave birth

she decided to quit and stay in france and join sylie like ...

alot is happening on this show

swear people's attentions spans these days

Mindys new BF is hot but such a horrible monotone actor. 

Loved seeing Laurent and Sylvie.

Thank Goodness they offed Madeline, annoying ho. 

Sylvie seducing the maintenance guy to get the office back was hilarious. 

Camille and her mom are meh… glad the grandmother hates her. 

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

other than them having sexual chemistry why else should they be together cause ???

imo it's just not sexual chemistry. they really are in love, you can tell everytime they are together 

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

her boss gave birth

she decided to quit and stay in france and join sylie like ...

alot is happening on this show

swear people's attentions spans these days

sweaty.. these storylines lasted like half an episode. it’s just not giving for me.

:sorry: i said what i said 

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yeah mindy being a talking musical is being played out. her star needs to be unborn asap. if emily were to hook up with sylvie's husband the show would have to end with her getting deported slash murdered.

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

OT: I watched the first episode and I liked it. It's so fever dream-ish. The whole thing being an extended ad for McDonalds with Jean-Paul Sartre sprinkled in :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Watching Mindy do a Dua Lipa performance in a famed jazz club is the lowest point of 21st century television programming.

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Watching Mindy do a Dua Lipa performance in a famed jazz club is the lowest point of 21st century television programming.

I thought it was such a weird choice when I was watching it. :skull: I genuinely paused for a moment and went "isn't this supposed to be a jazz club?" :rip:

RockStarShit101
On 12/27/2022 at 7:19 PM, MrLovett said:

I have no doubt you're all excited to see this. :heart2:

why is she wearing a cheap version of dua's outfit :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:bibliahh:

this reminds me of Bridgerton playing those horrible classic redemptions of modern hits 

what the **** is this show? I'm starting watching and already feel like losing braincells every minute :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

what the **** is this show? I'm starting watching and already feel like losing braincells every minute :deadbanana:

It's a guilty pleasure. And very easy to watch. Not everything has to be deep as the ocean. Sometimes light and a bit silly can be very entertaining. And that doesn't make it the best show in earth... But I sure can tell you I have seen all 3 seasons, each in a single day... 🤣🙈

Just finished this. This show might be filled with clichés but man it's so fast-paced and entertaining, I can't look away

Camille's lesbian plot was so random and aggressively out of place. Maybe conservatives had a point when they said there's a gay agenda being pushed upon us

Mindy is kinda the best character of the show, and I also don't mind her little singing numbers.

Looking forward to S4.

I just love this show. There's such a light vibe to it. It feels good to watch. I hope season 4 isn't it's last

9 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

There's something unique about this show like there have been so many shows / movies like this but nothing really delivered this level of hollowness 

The character loosely based on Bernard Arnault having a feud with Sylvie also the sexual assault undertone. This is kind of dangerous.

Also Mindy is so boring

8 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

There's something unique about this show like there have been so many shows / movies like this but nothing really delivered this level of hollowness 

It can be really fun at time and unbashly shameless about its lack of substance. It's too jarring for me but I get why people can find mindless entertainment in this

• ATRL Moderator

I thought the last 5 minutes of the S3 finale was a dream sequence :bibliahh: I was CONVINCED. These writers truly need to be jailed after that rushed ending.

Idgaf what y'all say, this show keeps on giving :jonny: 

Emily really grew on me this season, except when she hogged Julian's presentations. I hope the producers expand on his character next season.

Camille is a hot mess but I'm living for this villain era. I knew from her first interaction with Emily that she had to have been at least curious for girls.

Alfie and Benoit...

Shirtless Dylan O'Brien for Interview Magazine - Celebria - ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.