Have you ever seen a Harry Potter movie?

Gorgeous

93 members have voted

1. 1. If so, which one/s have you seen

• The Sorcerer's Stone
    • The Chamber Of Secrets
    • The Prisoner Of Azkaban
    • The Goblet Of Fire
    • The Order Of The Phoenix
    • The Half Blood Prince
    • The Deathly Hallows pt1
    • The Deathly Hallows pt2
  2. 2. have you ever seen a harry potter movie?

• yes
    • no

I find it interesting when someone under 30 has never seen a single Harry Potter movie even if not in full, but most of it.ย 

Edited by Gorgeous

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgeous

• AlanRickman1946

• May

• Revolution

When I was in primary school (elementary) an 8 year old in my class died of cancer after a horrible year-long battle, and his parents kindly paid for our entire school to go to the cinema to see the first film. It was very kind of them! :heart2:

i actually used to be really into watching movies remade on The Sims when i was younger . there was this channel which made all 4 films in The Sims (the other movies hadnโ€™t been released yet) , so i watched all of them before i watched any of the actual movies . it was a trip finally getting to see the real movies :thing:ย 

6 minutes ago, May said:

i actually used to be really into watching movies remade on The Sims when i was younger . there was this channel which made all 4 films in The Sims (the other movies hadnโ€™t been released yet) , so i watched all of them before i watched any of the actual movies . it was a trip finally getting to see the real movies :thing:ย 

I can't believe there's people out there who do thisย :rip:ย 

I've only seen Sorcerer's Stone,ย Chamber Of Secrets andย Goblet Of Fire, but I've read all 7 books

Saw the first two in theaters, and then did not see the rest until the box set of films came out.

I've seen all but I am 30 lol so I grew up with them and the books. I was a huge fan but I don't use anything Rowling associated now.ย 

Nope. And I only got a couple chapters into the 2nd book and thought it wasnโ€™t that good so I never developed an interest in it at allย 

For those asking who hasnโ€™tโ€ฆ my man hadnโ€™t until this year lmao we watched all of them this past spring we even watched fantastic beasts. He seriously had never seen them or read the books. I hadnโ€™t seen the original series in like a decade? so it was nice to revisit.

Edited by Park Jinyoung

I saw the first four when I was younger but by the time Order of the Phoenix came out I was a bit older and didnโ€™t care anymore and never got around to seeing the last few.

Yes, all of them. Many times. I'll just randomly get the urge to watch Harry Potter every now and then. Same with the Twilight series.

Yes i've seen all of them several times and read the first four books, fantastic universe made by an evil person

Iโ€™ve seen the last 2 ones and I liked it. Iโ€™ve seen the others except the very first one and they seem to be forgettable. Though Chamber of Secrets Harry is my gay awakening.

I've seen them allย  haven't watched them in nearly a decade though I did try but its so cringe now

I plan to watch them all by this Christmas for the first time :thing: I've seen the first couple when I was little

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.