Elon Musk shows support for gay rights!

Delirious

He liked this tweet. The comments though...his followers are something else. 

Spoiler

:rip:

I really hope he publicly acknowledges gay rights or he is a little *****

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Doesn't his trans daughter hate him?

Who doesn't hate him? :turkey:

Only his brain-dead followers. Even Trump doesn't like him anymore 

7 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Tim Cook better get his fake ass

Delirious

Period I hope the app gets banned from apple then android. If they can do it to fortnite I don't see why not Twitter. Elon won't be able to sleep at night :turkey:

:clap3:

2 minutes ago, Jynx said:

He'll probably never address this outright since he seems keen on appeasing to rightwing circles. :pig:

Exactly he's a little *****. He better step up and own it or else he's a fraud.

I really hope his new twitter policies ban homophobia 

Is this so Apple wont leave twitter? Mr. Cook do your thing. :giraffe:

48 minutes ago, Delirious said:

He liked this tweet. The comments though...his followers are something else. 

Reveal hidden contents

:rip:

I really hope he publicly acknowledges gay rights or he is a little *****

Oh that's Elon's brother? Interesting. This Kimbal looks a bit fruity haha.

7 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Oh that's Elon's brother? Interesting. This Kimbal looks a bit fruity haha.

Wait that's his brother? In screaming I literally had no idea :coffee:

But allow hate speech & ban pages who support LGBTQ+ rights… give me a break, Elon can go to hell. 

We know Elon is an ally with a pure heart. :heart:

54 minutes ago, Jude said:

We know Elon is an ally with a pure heart. :heart:

Imo he gets strongly influenced from Grimes and his brother so I really think he is a true ally but scared to say it publicly 

King! We luv an ally!

elon-musk-gay-ass.gif

Oh, he liked a tweet. Didn’t even retweet it or post something himself because he knew how the far right audience he’s cultivated might react. We’re so thankful for his service!

Also, about the tweet being quoted, same-sex marriage still is a deeply divisive issue. I don’t get why people claim it isn’t anymore but then claim abortion is a divisive issue. :deadbanana: First of all, support for same-sex marriage is not over 70 percent. Support for legalization of same-sex marriage is at 70 percent. Those are two very different things. Support for same-sex marriage itself is at about 61 percent (those who say legalization of same-sex marriage is a good thing) while opposition is at 37 percent. Many people support legalization of same-sex marriage because they see marriage as a right even if they don’t personally support same-sex marriage and think it’s bad for society.

Support for Roe polls at about 70 percent while support for the legalization of abortion in all or most cases polls at about 61 percent with opposition at 37 percent. Literally the same numbers.

People can support Obergefell or even the institution of same-sex marriage itself but still believe LGBTQ “ideology” should be kept away from children, that being LGBTQ is a bad thing and should be discouraged, that the LGBTQ community are groomers, etc. So liking a tweet supporting protections for same-sex couples is an extremely low bar. If Obergefell eventually gets overturned, the gays who love to throw trans people under the bus are gonna be surprised Pikachu when Elon doesn’t unequivocally denounce what happened. Guarantee it, even if he does tweet something, he won’t be able to get through 140 characters without also criticizing the “far left” or “groomers” or trans people. :rip:

12 hours ago, Kavish said:

elon-musk-gay-ass.gif

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

King! We luv an ally!

elon-musk-gay-ass.gif

The gif I choked :turkey::rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.