Why has *NSYNC never done a reunion tour? Is now the time?

Just a Gay on ATRL

If they announce a reunion tour in a year 1-2, come back to this thread :gaycattel:

A lot of #tbt boybands like New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men & Backstreet Boys still regularly perform together, whether by touring or doing Vegas residencies. But *NSYNC has yet to publicly reunite ever, and those men ain’t getting any younger. 

They wouldn’t even need to record new music, those girls and gays would buy tickets with or without it. 

JT is not as successful in his solo career as he used to be and the reunion would give him a lil fresh positive public image boost (he needs rn imo). 

Is it surprising to you they have not done a reunion tour yet? 

5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

JT is not as successful in his solo career

It’s JT that’s keeping this from happening.

The rest are so desperate to make it happen they even tried to link up with the Backstreet Boys. 

JT just acts like he’s above it for some reason. 

Such a shame because i don’t think it’s ever happening.

I don't see JT ever doing it which means it won't ever happen. His solo career may not be what it once was but he can still pull decent touring numbers as a solo act and that's probably what he will focus on in the future.

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I don't see JT ever doing it which means it won't ever happen. His solo career may not be what it once was but he can still pull decent touring numbers as a solo act and that's probably what he will focus on in the future.

It would be smart for JT to do it, his next era will probably pull Smile numbers, he is irrelevant and seen as old and out of touch, even tho he is the same age as Beyonce :skull: who is doing extremely well.

An Nsync hyped era would bring him back some fresh aura and he might do a lot better solo afterwards.

MadonnasBoyfriend

no jt no nsync. its like asking if destinys child should just tour without Beyonce. Its a bad idea. Yes Nsync is beneath Justin

Justin is way too relevant and successful to need *NSYNC :rip:

You can’t compare him to the Backstreet Boys or those other boy bands.

Why would he want to split the money for a reunion tour when he can still do successful tours by himself? 

Justin said he don’t wanna many times… and he is the breakout star. 

3 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

JT needs to swallow his pride and accept the fact that he needs it for the sake of his sinking career :chick3:

His last tour for an album that was viewed as a “flop” still had 113/115 sold out arena shows though :soda:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_of_the_Woods_Tour

Even If he releases another album viewed as a “flop” and his next tour isn’t as successful, he’s still far from the point of needing a reunion with *NSYNC 

JT doesn't need it. He can easily tour and sell out arenas, even though some of the usual delusional ATRLs insist he's a flop. Facts and stats say otherwise.

The other 4 guys COULD tour on their own. Joey could easily sing JT's solos, and JC is still a very strong singer and performer. The problem is that without JT, I don't necessarily think they'd do well. Unlike BSB, NSYNC was in many ways a one-man show (especially towards the end with Celebrity).

5 hours ago, Power love said:

It’s JT that’s keeping this from happening.

The rest are so desperate to make it happen they even tried to link up with the Backstreet Boys. 

Such a shame because i don’t think it’s ever happening.

Agreed.

NSYNC were ready to make a new album after Justin went solo, but Justin wasn't willing to do it.

7 hours ago, Power love said:

And he is, even if he's flopping nowadays.

JT doesn't want it obviously

It'd be fun for their fans but I can understand why he wouldn't want to do it tbh (outside of him "needing" it or not)

Edited by okgo

because watching 45 year old men doing boyband coreos is cringe, good for JT, he doesnt need it, he may be past his prime but he's still much bigger than what nsync would be

Edited by FunCoric

It's not just Justin that doesn't want to do it, despite the group now being seen as Justin Timberlake and SYNC.

JC does not want to perform anymore, and has allegedly stalled any plans for it.

Chris didn't want to continue as a foursome in 2004, hence them breaking up.

They also haven't practiced and kept up their skills/looks like the other boybands.

Edited by UnanimousBB16

Because of Justin's success, I don't think he'll do it.

His popularity and success is close to that of the group, if not greater. Not sure if he's sold as much. 

But I think a lot of fans would pay top dollar to see them reunite. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.