Dua Lipa to finish DL3 in the next few months

Iris

In a press conference held in Tirana today, British-Kosovar chanteuse Dua Lipa told reporters that after the last show of the Future Nostalgia Tour she was heading back to the studio to spend some intensive months writing and recording music in order to finish her upcoming album.

Video:

Only the Albanian nationalist chanteuse :clap3:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Only the Albanian nationalist chanteuse :clap3:

We love a chanteuse who can speak her native language fluently. American popgirls with Italian roots should take notes :clap3:

I'm ready, hopefully it'll be out mid/late 2023 or so.

Love her speaking voice - and the language sounds so lovely TBH

7 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Love her speaking voice - and the language sounds so lovely TBH

The journalist is asking questions in the variety of Albanian spoken in Albania while Dua's replying in Kosovo's dialect.

By the way, it's like she switches personalites when she switches between languages.

Edited by Iris

love her dedication, excited to hear her new sound

we need more love again's !

J-esper

Can she take some vocal lessons too? Imagine all the stuff she'll be able to do with her alto voice if she is trained, all those dynamics and textures she could add to her songs? With a voice like her, she can literally make anything sounds interesting, but having all those extra tools in her bag will just make her musicality better. 

Edited by Kh-Loud

2 minutes ago, katara said:

Shut up

What if she gets burned out and start doing make up and cosmetics?

katara

Edited by Simple

46 minutes ago, Iris said:

In a press conference held in Tirana today, British-Kosovar chanteuse Dua Lipa told reporters that after the last show of the Future Nostalgia Tour she was heading back to the studio to spend some intensive months writing and recording music in order to finish her upcoming album.

this is so exciting to hear :duca: did she say anything else exciting in the press conference?

2 minutes ago, katara said:

Shut up

Don't worry, Dua said that when she's in the studio she feels like she's having a break.

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

Don't worry, Dua said that when she's in the studio she feels like she's having a break.

I mean judging by the rumors that she doesn't actually write anything seems like a proper vacation just chilling out and recording songs people wrote for you :gaycat3: 

6 minutes ago, Simple said:

katara

we will support the Dua Lipa Kits ofc

katara

Lead in april, album in june 

I hope she still takes som solid rest before starting DL3 era, cause I want it to be as long and exciting :clap3:

1 minute ago, benswift said:

this is so exciting to hear :duca: did she say anything else exciting in the press conference?

She was asked mostly random questions centering around topics like her Tour or Albanians.

15 minutes ago, Simple said:

katara

I doubt she will get burned out. Dua seems to take care of herself, she may not have a traditonal break but during her tour she took the time to visit the cities she stayed in and do 'normal' things and sightseeing. She takes plenty of time to visit family members and do small trips inbetween tour legs etc.

She is one of the few stars I can't see burn out since she actually seems to know what she is doing and is involved in a lot of aspects of her career since she started out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.