Cardi B calls death on someone's mom (Nicole A.)

SmittenCake

This is trending all over social media and I'm surprised no one made a thread here.

I really hope you're just making a thread on this and not defending a well known racist who started this argument bringing up Takeoffs death. Cardi was messed up for that tweet tho and need to stop engaging with known trolls.

leave it to Barbs to go out of their way to defend a racist so long as they get to drag Cardi along the way :bibliahh: most spiritually bankrupt fanbase ever ??

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:
I really hope you're just making a thread on this and not defending a well known racist who started this argument bringing up Takeoffs death. Cardi was messed up for that tweet tho and need to stop engaging with known trolls.

I'm not too familiar with Nicole's problematic history. I remember her being one of those quirky Youtubers during the Miranda Sings era. CardiB is trending because of her exchange with Nicole not because people are defending a racist. 

cardi just like me fr yall better not come in here and try to spin it nicole is violently racist ion care about her or her mama:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Barbz defending a racist…

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

leave it to Barbs to go out of their way to defend a racist so long as they get to drag Cardi along the way :bibliahh: most spiritually bankrupt fanbase ever ??

No one is defending a racist. But the double standards is very rich. That's all I'm going to say. 

Cardi could have articulated how she felt 1million different ways and this is what she decided to say. Currently trending internationally. She needs to stop bringing in people's mothers.

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I'm not too familiar with Nicole's problematic history. I remember her being one of those quirky Youtubers during the Miranda Sings era. CardiB is trending because of her exchange with Nicole not because people are defending a racist. 

Trending where? The only tweets that has more than 100 replies are Cardi and Nicole's. So unless you're in the stan circle.....

Again what's she said was wrong but let's not act like the GP knows what's going on rn.

Edit: the plot twist of Nicole bringing the Nicki in this mess and the Barbz are heated in the replies :ahh:

Now this is gonna trend with both rappers invovled. Wonder if Nicki is gonna respond too.

I don't know who that person is but she must be a clown..also I'm tired of Cardi B, Nicki Minaj and both fandoms. 

One was fuming because a baby stole her chart position and the other wishes death on whoever idk. 

Disgusting.

People will continue to excuse anything this woman does in the name of not liking the alternative either.

Like you can cancel both of them, gays realize that right? :rip:

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Trending where? The only tweets that has more than 100 replies are Cardi and Nicole's. So unless you're in the stan circle.....

Again what's she said was wrong but let's not act like the GP knows what's going on rn.

Her name was trending under Kesha and Kim Petras. 

I literally don’t know who Nicole is, but Cardi is known to be disgusting, so this isn’t surprising 

4 minutes ago, Century said:

People will continue to excuse anything this woman does in the name of not liking the alternative either.

Like you can cancel both of them, gays realize that right? :rip:

It’s weird……people defend Cardi solely because they hate Nicki. Like you can think the both of them are trash. ATRL has a VS mentality that is so toxic. 

23 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

It’s weird……people defend Cardi solely because they hate Nicki. Like you can think the both of them are trash. ATRL has a VS mentality that is so toxic. 

It’s not just nicki. Cardi picks fights against other bad people(like in this instance) and gets support bc the other person is bad.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I hate that Nicole *****. But Bardi was wrong for saying that.

Imagine if Nicki had said something like this. There would be many hate hit tweets by now! But I've seen many tweets and many people are actually justifying her behavior! Twitter btches always think Nicki is the bad guy when she defends herself, but things are different when it comes to this botched lady!

I'm tired of it.

it's the same cycle over and over again! This is her rollout for her new single! Create drama with someone to get people talking about her!

Edited by Cool

Disgusting behaviour by miss Belcalis but at least she hasn't enabled rapists and pedophiles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.