Rise up against tyranny :clap3: :clap3:

11 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Lockdowns are still going on there? :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

They still do lockdown??? :deadbanana2:

Some People been trapped in their homes for about a month 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But what point are the lawmakers trying to make exactly? The rest of the world has long proven that coronavirus is impossible to contain and you do more damage to the economy with lockdowns than whatnot

11 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Lockdowns are still going on there? :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

They still do lockdown??? :deadbanana2:

R

Could 'rona actually end the red rule in China :eli:

Lockdowners are the Flat Earthers of covid :bibliahh:

Rise up protestors, rise, this is the beginning

Edited by ProudLBS

The Urumqi fire was heartbreaking to see unfold on social media and a complete failure on the part of the local Xinjiang authorities. Zero-COVID is largely the most effective way to minimize unnecessary deaths given that there are no such policies within China like vaccine mandates nor a centralized long-term care system (many elderly Chinese live on their own or with family, often isolated in rural parts of the country, as opposed to shipped off to live in places like nursing homes), but such efficacy is weakened if nothing is done to additionally mitigate the spread of COVID by changing policies beyond lockdowns:

It's malpractice that you have some of the brightest minds in Chinese tech and public health talking about the ways aerosol mitigation could be revamped but there's little momentum in terms of the actual changes being picked up fast enough.

31 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Could 'rona actually end the red rule in China :eli:

Um if that's anyone's goal, they probably shouldn't be organizing in public telegram channels dd:

Edited by Communion

It’s very clear this isn’t truly about Coviod 19 & there is some type of agenda  

It's 2022 and the fact that they still have lockdown for COVID :skull:

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

But what point are the lawmakers trying to make exactly? The rest of the world has long proven that coronavirus is impossible to contain and you do more damage to the economy with lockdowns than whatnot

They're still aiming for zero covid for some reason :rip:

With the new variants, Zero-Covid just isn’t feasible anymore and they need to find a way to go-exist with the virus as it won’t go away and is only getting more contagious. The stories about people dying due to being refused treatment because of Covid measures is heartbreaking. Unfortunately Xi Jinping mostly cares about saving face and his image.

The fact that in 2020 I was banned for like 2 months for saying what everyone else is saying here (lockdowns dont work) because I was "downpaying covid". The difference about "Conspiracy theorists" and the truth is about 6 months I guess :rip:

11 minutes ago, ToxDust said:

The fact that in 2020 I was banned for like 2 months for saying what everyone else is saying here (lockdowns dont work) because I was "downpaying covid". The difference about "Conspiracy theorists" and the truth is about 6 months I guess :rip:

Depends on your definition of “working,” because they do stem the virus. There are just other adverse effects.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02823-4

1 hour ago, ToxDust said:

WRONG WRONG WRONG.  The problem with China isnt just lockdowns its that they have a zero covid policy without a vaccination plan. In fact their government has rejected the "western" vaccine which is why this entire thing is a mess. The lockdowns at the beginning of 2020 were critical to stabilize the spread especially when there was no vaccine. 

15 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

which is why this entire thing is a mess

It does not matter what vaccine the Chinese government uses if elderly Chinese prefer TCM. :skull:

Lockdown at this stage seem absolutely ludacris. Covid is here to stay forever so was China planning to continue with lockdowns forever? :rip:

5 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I don't think it is still about covid. More like normalising the population with draconian measures.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.