Kardashians cat fight goes viral on Twitter

naval23

Kourtney taught Kim a lesson that day. Kim is arrogant and she ended up getting her ass wooped. Low key wanted Kourt to serve her a finishing KO blow but of course it had to be a mild and mid fight. 

Team Kourtney

Justice for Kourtney always. Kim stays mad at her for no reason.

That first slap from Kim had more FORCE, this was definitely brewing for years..:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Kourtney is so annoying :redface: and not in the iconic way she used 2 b

Right? Anyone who is Team Kourtney and saying "Kim always bullies her" has clearly never watched the show. For YEARS, Kourt would pick on Kim, now Kim is finally fighting back and Kourt playing victim :deadbanana4:

Kourt always dishes it, but can never take it!

You really can tell Khloe is definitely not a true Kardashian. Half-Jenner at best. 

4 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's their show still on?. 

omg yessss, it's on hulu "The Kardashians" it's actually pretty good an entertaining lol. Their lavish lifestyles are so interesting to watch. I was never a fan or loyal watcher of KUWTK... but the hulu series made me a fan lol 

18 minutes ago, blaggot said:

the spray tan on the wall always sends me :lmao: 

Kendal looking at it towards the end of the video :deadbanana4: 

7 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

omg yessss, it's on hulu "The Kardashians" it's actually pretty good an entertaining lol. Their lavish lifestyles are so interesting to watch. I was never a fan or loyal watcher of KUWTK... but the hulu series made me a fan lol 

I only know Kim :gaycat2:

16 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

I only know Kim :gaycat2:

omg yes, besides Kim, Kris is the most iconic lol.

for me it's Kim > Kris > Kylie > Khloe > Kourtney > Kendall 

30 minutes ago, Machete said:

Right? Anyone who is Team Kourtney and saying "Kim always bullies her" has clearly never watched the show. For YEARS, Kourt would pick on Kim, now Kim is finally fighting back and Kourt playing victim :deadbanana4:

Kourt always dishes it, but can never take it!

Seriously. She's insufferable and incredibly entitled, very boring too. Kim didn't lie when she said she's the least interesting to look at. Also almost all her scenes with Travis are so cringey :rip:

this episode was so good :deadbanana4: but the kardashians is way better than keeping up with the kardashians

45 minutes ago, dooart said:

this episode was so good :deadbanana4: but the kardashians is way better than keeping up with the kardashians

Omg wow really? I gotta check it out asap

Ugh this show used to be so good but I'm talking like pre-2010, then it all became fake and annoying.

1 hour ago, dooart said:

What’s the difference?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.