Jennifer Lopez - Loving You

insomniac

Omg all this unseen footage from 20 years ago!! It’s more of a behind the scenes clip but she’s calling it an official video so I’ll take it!

It’s just a gift for the fans on the 20th Anniversary of TIMT.

The full album is now also remastered in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music! Some instruments on it sound different.

Those photoshoots are part of what made that era so special, I hope Jenny has some aesthetics and fly fashion looks to serve for this era now :jonny6:

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Those photoshoots are part of what made that era so special, I hope Jenny has some aesthetics and fly fashion looks to serve for this era now :jonny6:

Spill! Her whole looks that era were fire! 

Should’ve edited in the unseen footage by Francis Lawrence of her performing Loving You in the solo JFTB music video.

Time stamp: 2m28s

Always loved this song. This and "Still" should've been singles, honestly.

3 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Agree. LY was supposed to be a single at one point I think. Why else put it in the JFTB music video? 

Have you listened to Still in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music yet? The ending is different with the violin :WAP:

10 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Agree. LY was supposed to be a single at one point I think. Why else put it in the JFTB music video? 

No clue. Artists do that a lot, especially back then. But yeah, "Still" and/or "Loving You" should've been the fourth single instead of "Baby I Love U!," especially since that single just felt out of place as a single.

Edited by livelikemusic

17 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Tea!! My fav album tracks with the ballads Dear Ben and Again

19 hours ago, insomniac said:

Omg all this unseen footage from 20 years ago!! It’s more of a behind the scenes clip but she’s calling it an official video so I’ll take it!

It’s just a gift for the fans on the 20th Anniversary of TIMT.

The full album is now also remastered in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music! Some instruments on it sound different.

this is the only song from the album that stays in my playlist. i know it's sampled but I wish this was a single but that content goes against where she was at in her life.

Thanks for sharing. Will save this on my youtube playlist

19 hours ago, insomniac said:

Should’ve edited in the unseen footage by Francis Lawrence of her performing Loving You in the solo JFTB music video.

Time stamp: 2m28s

I loved seeing this version on VH1 back in the day. It always gave me hope that it would be a single but i realize now the reason those songs were in the music video was because they were never going to be singles:coffee:

19 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Unfortunately two of the top 3 songs on the album content went against the theme.

Still, loving you and I've been thinkin went against the Bennifer thing

In a perfect world:

Jenny from the block (lead)

Still (2nd single)

Dear Ben (3nd single)

Lovin You with a rapper (4th single)

I've been thinkin or I'm glad. I prefer IBT but I'm glad is more uptempo so... (5th single)

On 11/26/2022 at 1:36 PM, slw84 said:

I loved seeing this version on VH1 back in the day. It always gave me hope that it would be a single but i realize now the reason those songs were in the music video was because they were never going to be singles:coffee:

Unfortunately two of the top 3 songs on the album content went against the theme.

Still, loving you and I've been thinkin went against the Bennifer thing

In a perfect world:

Jenny from the block (lead)

Still (2nd single)

Dear Ben (3nd single)

Lovin You with a rapper (4th single)

I've been thinkin or I'm glad. I prefer IBT but I'm glad is more uptempo so... (5th single)

The first three singles were sonically right... in my mind and ear. But "Baby I Love U!" never fit the vibe of the singles' patterns. If anything, even "The One" would've been a more suitable choice. I would've ultimately done:

• Jenny from the Block
  • All I Have
  • Still
  • I'm Glad
  • Loving You
  • The One / The One (version 2)

The photoshoot it's iconic :bird:

Edited by KK_Lover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.