• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vrx.

• Lorenzo22

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

She probably spoke up about kpop agencies working these girls as literal slaves so they said k bye.

3 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

It’s because she made fun of a male producer’s small ***** when he was being rude/creepy to her

:clap3:Good for her to stand up for haself

Edited by Contessa

i don’t know if she still does but a few years back she had the most horrifically toxic twitter stans who would actively mass send death threats and d*x people for literally no reason :jonny5:

This is really sad... :weeps:

It's been obvious Chuu has been distanced/distancing herself from LOONA, so I wonder, if this is actually true or if BBC is just maliciously trying to paint her in a bad light as she's leaving... Regardless, hope this is not true and I wish her all the best!

I thought Chuu was a Discord bot that shows you Lastfm receipts, not a real life person, what?? :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

Kim Jiwoo you'll always be famous.  :heart2:

Let me open a job offer in my company for the role of being my wife. 

When Chuu brings all the Loona girls to Chuu Co. Ltd. and BBC goes bankrupt.  :jonny5:

omg... she was easily the best member along with Yves 

I wasn't expecting this on a Friday morning, anyways hit their asses back with a defamation case.

the perks of taylor swift | Taylor swift videos, Long live taylor swift, Taylor  swift music

31 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I thought Chuu was a Discord bot that shows you Lastfm receipts, not a real life person, what?? :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

That Chuu is far more relevant than this one 

Rip LOONA!

:rip:

Loona is over now i fear

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

is she more of a taeyeon or a jessica? 

She is the Yoona of her group but she is not even popular as Sunny was at her peak. :rip: 

I mean, wasn't she suing them to basically modify her contract versus everyone else's since she lowkey was the only popular one and all of her solo ad campaigns and stuff was going to paying off the group debt? :deadbanana4:

The fact that her solo song is still basically their most popular on Spotify as well. :skull: It's so gross for them to try and defame her for recognizing she brings the most profit to the company.

Edited by Communion

• ATRL Moderator

FUCK BBC ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.