SZA - “Blind”

TalkThatRihanna

Teased at the end of the Shirt MV, was recently registered to Shazam, and is now going viral on TikTok with 85K+ Videos :jonnycat:

my heart dropped when this thread was made i thought she surprise dropped or announced it :chick3:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

my heart dropped when this thread was made i thought she surprise dropped or announced it :chick3:

She’ll have to now that it’s going viral on TikTok :ducky:

14 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

was recently registered to Shazam

So was PSA, wasn't it? If there's nothing till 31st December, I give up on her :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, shinri said:

So was PSA, wasn't it? If there's nothing till 31st December, I give up on her :jonny6:

It was :jonnycat:

And she’s performing 2 Songs on SNL on Dec 3rd so I’m assuming the Album pre order will be then with an instant grat track 

Spoiler

Let me clown :clownny:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

It was :jonnycat:

And she’s performing 2 Songs on SNL on Dec 3rd so I’m assuming the Album pre order will be then with an instant grant track 

Hide contents

Let me clown :clownny:

she better drop the entire album the day before SNL IDC ! 

The new Shirt but this time with a properly scheduled release :clap3: at least we hope so

I've heard this "I cant see I'm bliiiiiind" sound a lot on TikTok, I legit thought it was an old SZA song :deadbanana4:

I learned my lesson with Shirt to not overplay a snippet. I played it so much I don’t like the full version (I feel like there was a tempo change). So here’s to another 2 years of me not listening Blind until the full version comes out 🥂 

is it coming tonight

Were Joni and RB SLS registered on Shazam already?

Edited by Draper.