Jump to content

2022 Grammy predictions ATRL got right and got wrong??


D.M.F
 Share

Recommended Posts

- You guys thought Beyonce would get the most Grammy nominations this year and you guys were right

 

- You guys said AGUILERA would get 0 Grammy nominations and were wrong

 

- You guys stated Avril and Demi would get Rock category nominations and were wrong

 

- You all said Hold Me Closer would get Pop Duo and Record Of The Year nominations and you all were wrong

 

- You guys mentioned Nicki wouldn’t get a nomination in any genre thanks to the conflict with NARAS and you guys were right

 

Name more!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My favorite ATRL goalpost is how the Xtina drags went from "she's only nominated for Latin GRAMMYs, those don't matter" to her ending up being nominated at the American GRAMMYs too. :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, D.M.F said:

- You guys stated Avril would get Rock category nominations and were wrong

 

- You all said Hold Me Closer would get Pop Duo and Record Of The Year nominations and you all were wrong

Their fans were so wrong and devastated by these snubs :toofunny3: :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, D.M.F said:

- You guys stated Avril and Demi would get Rock category nominations and were wrong

 

who said that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Their fans were so wrong and devastated by these snubs :toofunny3: :lmao:

You just say absolutely anything and it’s always bullshit :rip: if it’s about Britney or the army we can expect you and your weird lies :redface:

 

OT:

 

4 hours ago, blueberries said:

They thought that the grammy would push Aguilera's sales to 50k,and they were wrong

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, blueberries said:

They thought that the grammy would push Aguilera's sales to 50k,and they were wrong

:deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You just say absolutely anything and it’s always bullshit :rip: if it’s about Britney or the army we can expect you and your weird lies :redface:

 

 

 

 

The blatant lies and denial :rip: Maybe you knew Britney would fail as usual at the Grammys, but you can see other fans hoping and upset in the HMC thread :rip: Some even said the nomination was on lock :lmao:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...