Jump to content
Don't create threads for AI songs

Avril Lavigne - 'Love Sux (Deluxe)'


ProudLBS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mercury In Retrogate - I LOVE IT!!! it sounds freash but at the same time like teen Avril Lavigne, Nostalgic sound, love the verses better over the chorus, I like the production of the song :clap:  It's a Yes for me

 

Love It When You Hate Me (acustic) - Yasss I know most of you hate this, I actually like the song never undestand the hate, Avril sounds amazing, like this acustic version + Avril voice sounds amazing ..... Queen of Acustic versions

 

Pity Party -  What was this??.... but low key I like it... is so in your face & it deaf matches with Love Sux era theme, it's also a great closing track

 

 

 

Im satified with this 3 new additions & Of Course Im A Mess :alexz: now let me stream the entire album :gaycat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ProudLBS

    187

  • Blankspace2010

    153

  • Ivan_brit

    63

  • misa amane

    45

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Why on earth does Retrograde end like that :toofunny2:

The sooner it ends the better :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

huWdGQ5.jpg

the balloons on the cover :ahh:

the la la la's in mercury are catchy, the trap-beat change in second verse is interesting, at least it doesn't sound same-y as the rest of the OG .. the abrupt ending :skull: i hate this tik tok generation

pity party the 7 rings lyrics reimagination :skull: too screechy for my liking honestly

the fact we didn't get the LOVE SUX ACOUSTIC?! lmao avril, doing less than bare minimum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the pre chorus of pity party almost sounds like bite me lmaoooo

Edited by grAntVRIL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the balloons on the cover :ahh:

the la la la's in mercury are catchy, the trap-beat change in second verse is interesting, at least it doesn't sound same-y as the rest of the OG .. the abrupt ending :skull: i hate this tik tok generation

pity party the 7 rings lyrics reimagination :skull: too screechy for my liking honestly

the fact we didn't get the LOVE SUX ACOUSTIC?! lmao avril, doing less than bare minimum

Love Sux acustic already exist as Spotify singles exclusive that's why it was not included.... me thinks

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Love Sux acustic already exist as Spotify singles exclusive that's why it was not included.... me thinks

 

 

 

it's just dumb not to put the title track's live version on its parent album (unless legally not able to) .. shame, i love it.

 

anyway, the LIWYHM's guitars elevates the song so much over the OG, uuuuh

 

Avril-icon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So... Love Sux (Complete Edition) when with all other scrapped songs from the sessions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

opening track "I just wrote a song that says i don't give a f*** about you"

closing track "i hate all these songs that i write about you"

 

i'm sorry but THE ARTISTRY is unmatched :falcon:

“And this will be the last one”

 

HA MIND UGH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Mercury in Retrogade

 

New Music Friday:

#3 United Kingdom

#3 India
#5 Italy
#5 France
#7 Australia & New Zealand

#8 Belgium
#8 South Korea (+ cover)

#9 South Africa

#9 Hungary

#9 Czechia & Slovakia
#11 Egypt
#12 Netherlands
#13 Gulf States
#14 Israel

#15 Kazakhstan

#16 Ukraine

#16 Romania
#17 Singapore
#18 Indonesia
#20 Germany
#22 Philippines
#22 Taiwan

#22 Greece
#24 Malaysia

#29 Switzerland

#33 Denmark
#35 Sweden

#47 Poland
#68 Norway

What’s NMF for US and Canada?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

#2 Canada

#9 US / Global

#32 Brazil
#48 Mexico

:clap3: Canada and the U.K. stanning. 
 

A commonwealth reemergence is coming! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whatever you say about Avril - she’s fed her fans the most out of any artist in the last year with exception to miss Swift!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really like both songs, although I do prefer Mercury In Retrograde. I just don’t know why Avril would choose these songs over songs like Joker, Hellelujah and Eternally.
 

Surely this can be classified as a hate crime? :dancehall3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 Too Fast to Live

2 Mercury in Retrograde

3 Pity Party

4 I'm a Mess (with YUNGBLUD)

5 Californyeah! (feat. MOD SUN)

6 Joker

7 Helleluiah

8 Shut Up

9 Eternally

10 Bite Me (Acoustic)

11 Love It When You Hate Me (feat. Blackbear) [Acoustic]

12 Love Sux (Acoustic)

 

my double disc deluxe tracklist

hopefully 3 more songs show up to replace the acoustics

i refuse to use flames and rock boyfriend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Love Sux said:

I really like both songs, although I do prefer Mercury In Retrograde. I just don’t know why Avril would choose these songs over songs like Joker, Hellelujah and Eternally.
 

Surely this can be classified as a hate crime? :dancehall3:

She hates us it’s confirmed. She could easily have put the other tracks on the deluxe and didn’t. at least she wouldn’t lose those streams because we are all playing them illegally and it’s not like she will use these songs for anything. Her unreleased volt is so big and she’s been teasing “dual back to back releases” since GL so lol @ her. And aside from Love Sux, she has very little songs leaking. 
A cute ep with the other songs would be nice but yeah she fed us enough this year - and the fans leaking her stuff did too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

She hates us it’s confirmed. She could easily have put the other tracks on the deluxe and didn’t. at least she wouldn’t lose those streams because we are all playing them illegally and it’s not like she will use these songs for anything. Her unreleased volt is so big and she’s been teasing “dual back to back releases” since GL so lol @ her. And aside from Love Sux, she has very little songs leaking. 
A cute ep with the other songs would be nice but yeah she fed us enough this year - and the fans leaking her stuff did too. 

I ininitally thought that maybe she left a lot of the songs off the deluxe because of the leaks, but it doesn’t really make sense because like you said, she might as well benefit from them being officially streamed. Also, I’m sure a huge chunk of her fanbase has no idea about the leaks. 
 

I remember her saying in an interview that her favourite tracks aren’t on the album, so what tracks did she mean? Why aren’t they on the deluxe? I find it hard to believe that she was referring to Pity Party. ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

1 Too Fast to Live

2 Mercury in Retrograde

3 Pity Party

4 I'm a Mess (with YUNGBLUD)

5 Californyeah! (feat. MOD SUN)

6 Joker

7 Helleluiah

8 Shut Up

9 Eternally

10 Bite Me (Acoustic)

11 Love It When You Hate Me (feat. Blackbear) [Acoustic]

12 Love Sux (Acoustic)

 

my double disc deluxe tracklist

hopefully 3 more songs show up to replace the acoustics

i refuse to use flames and rock boyfriend

I hope we eventually hear:

 

Burn Out
C'est La Vie
Dancing With A Hurricane
Me, Myself, I
Take My Breath

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

i LOVE the mercury, still such a waste Love Sux and Bite Me didnt smash :jonnycat:

Where were you born? What is your sign?
I can't ignore stars aren't aligned
And my horoscope just let me know
"Don't do **** today, just stay in bed and let it go”
 

The way Shakespeare has been silent since she dropped this verse. Gagged him a bit!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Love Sux said:

Where were you born? What is your sign?
I can't ignore stars aren't aligned
And my horoscope just let me know
"Don't do **** today, just stay in bed and let it go”
 

The way Shakespeare has been silent since she dropped this verse. Gagged him a bit!

I was listening to the song and it doesn’t sound like “Avril” theme wise. And it reminded me of lights out how she didn’t write it as well… could this be the same case?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...