Jump to content

CUFF IT is Top 10 US Radio Overall, Is the second RENAISSANCE top 10 hit


BeyColombia
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

Edited by BeyColombia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully stays stable till January 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First time she's had two top 10 hits on radio from the same album since IASF! :clap3: This is what happens when Pop Radio agrees to play her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

First time she's had two top 10 hits on radio from the same album since IASF! :clap3: This is what happens when Pop Radio agrees to play her.

It’s just because it blew up on tiktok like 75% of the hits nowadays :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

It’s just because it blew up on tiktok like 75% of the hits nowadays :rip: 

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

exactly.... 

 

The song is just very Radio Friendly.. and is a really organic HIT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

Because she hasn’t released pop music? :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Because she hasn’t released pop music? :deadbanana2:

You say that as if there aren't rap songs currently sitting in the top 10 of Pop Radio. :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Songs blowing up on TikTok don't always translate to radio play, and certainly not Pop Radio which has practically refused to play her for the last decade.

What has she sent to pop radio the last decade? Genuine question

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Otter said:

What has she sent to pop radio the last decade? Genuine question

I don't know, off the top of my head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Otter said:

What has she sent to pop radio the last decade? Genuine question

Singles from 4, Self Titled & Lemonade all were within the last decade for reference

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NEUTRON said:

Singles from 4, Self Titled & Lemonade all were within the last decade for reference


I haven't paid too much attention to US radio but from what I can gleam XO was the only single from ST sent to Pop radio. DIL, Partition, Pretty Hurts, 7/11 were all Urban.

4's Singles underperformed on and off radio, so that makese sense. Meanwhile Lemonade she didn't have any songs on the general streaming platforms

This is the first time since 4's she hasn't self-sabotaged (ignoring promo), had a strong lead (Sorry XO :gaycat6:), and release multiple singles to Pop
 

Edited by Otter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is her best song in ages, since "Drunk in Love" or maybe even "Love on Top"

 

Just pure effortless fun

 

Cause I feel like falling in love *trumpets* :katie2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Otter said:


I haven't paid too much attention to US radio but from what I can gleam XO was the only single from ST sent to Pop radio. DIL, Partition, Pretty Hurts, 7/11 were all Urban.

4's Singles underperformed on and off radio, so that makese sense. Meanwhile Lemonade she didn't have any songs on the general streaming platforms

This is the first time since 4's she hasn't self-sabotaged (ignoring promo), had a strong lead (Sorry XO :gaycat6:), and release multiple singles to Pop
 

"Drunk in Love" was also sent to pop but it only peaked at #13

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

"Drunk in Love" was also sent to pop but it only peaked at #13

Drunk In Love never had a pop radio add date, it was only sent to urban


XO was sent to pop

Edited by Lose My Breath
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...