Jump to content

German adaptation of Euphoria in the works


Gui Blackout
 Share

Recommended Posts

I like the change of title, encapsulates more the overall feeling of the series of being under constant pressure. I always felt that the title euphoria encourages people to normalise drug use too much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First that subpar version of Skam, now incoming a subpar version of an alredy subpar series

 

KQXgE6Q.thumb.png.cbca398caa1f2343ae9afa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Druck is awful and German productions generally just don’t give what they should so uhm… good luck. The starting material is bad to begin with. And they will definitely cast a white lead too lmao. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

First that subpar version of Skam, now incoming a subpar version of an alredy subpar series

 

KQXgE6Q.thumb.png.cbca398caa1f2343ae9afa

Exactly. Keep it!

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Druck is awful and German productions generally just don’t give what they should so uhm… good luck. The starting material is bad to begin with. And they will definitely cast a white lead too lmao. 

Population of Germany in 2019

  Germans[55] (74%)
  German repatriates and their descendants (3.5%)
  Other Europeans (excl. Turkey) (9.9%)
  Asians (9.1%)
  Africans (1.2%)
  Americas (0.7%)
  Australia/Oceania (0.1%)
  Others/unspecified (1.5%)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Population of Germany in 2019

  Germans[55] (74%)
  German repatriates and their descendants (3.5%)
  Other Europeans (excl. Turkey) (9.9%)
  Asians (9.1%)
  Africans (1.2%)
  Americas (0.7%)
  Australia/Oceania (0.1%)
  Others/unspecified (1.5%)

You know that black Germans exist right? :toofunny2: What a lame ass post. My point stands and you didn’t make one, so now what? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The German census does not use race as a category.[2] The number of persons "having an extended migrant background" (mit Migrationshintergrund im weiteren Sinn, meaning having at least one grandparent born outside Germany), is given as 529,000.[3] The Initiative Schwarzer Deutscher ("Black German Initiative") estimates the total of Black Germans to be about 1,000,000 persons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

The German census does not use race as a category.[2] The number of persons "having an extended migrant background" (mit Migrationshintergrund im weiteren Sinn, meaning having at least one grandparent born outside Germany), is given as 529,000.[3] The Initiative Schwarzer Deutscher ("Black German Initiative") estimates the total of Black Germans to be about 1,000,000 persons.

so... in short, black people exist in Germany and there is no reason to whitewash the lead role. literally what are you on about lmao :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...