Ariana Grande's fragrance empire crosses $1 billion in global retail sales

Feanor

AND Cloud was at least $800 million of that she hit the jackpot with that perfume it's a combo of my fav perfume scents sweet marshmallow with a slight floral edge and a fruity lingering scent UGHHHHH MOTHER:jonnycat:

perched for mod vanilla too it's about time she did a gourmand :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Queen Of Slay said:

AND Cloud was at least $800 million of that she hit the jackpot with that perfume it's a combo of my fav perfume scents sweet marshmallow with a slight floral edge and a fruity lingering scent UGHHHHH MOTHER:jonnycat:

perched for mod vanilla too it's about time she did a gourmand :jonny5:

CLOUD smells so good. It is so mouthwatering

For a vanilla you can try Billie Eilish fragrance or Britney Spears Private Show.

Would the Hollywood reporter/scooter :redface: 

oh wow, i didn't even know she got a perfume line. impressive considering its fairly new.

lemme try it.

oop-christina-aguilera.gif

4 hours ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

even if its pr, throwing out fake numbers could get them into trouble

also hollywood reporter is pretty reliable.

The way y’all ran in here to discredit her :rip: it’s sad 

Good for her, I love her perfumes :clap3:

I have Cloud and R.E.M. and always get compliments when I wear them. 

1 hour ago, ugo said:

I'm not 35 :rip:

Plus her perfumes are always filling the discount shelves of shoppers, Walmart and Marshalls :rip: Also sold out where ? 

spacer.png

you do know merchandises tend to go on discount even your own fave discounts her newly releases. thus that mean it didn’t sell well? 

13 minutes ago, Margaux said:

you do know merchandises tend to go on discount even your own fave discounts her newly releases. thus that mean it didn’t sell well? 

I mean saying it's sold out everywhere vs it being discounted is different :rip:

4 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Literally! CLOUD became the Fantasy of the generation :deadbanana2:

Every gen Z girl I pass by smells like Cloud, it’s like an epidemic :deadbanana2:

the reason is it’s so popular though is because they realised it’s a dupe for Baccrat Rouge, which is otherwise not affordable for most. 

4 hours ago, hardbrit said:

I used to work at a distribution facility that handled Ariana perfumes. CLOUD is one of THE BEST selling fragrances of the decade

OOP this swift clock  :redface:

10 hours ago, ugo said:

After scooter's cut probably like 70 Millions. 

9 hours ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

9 hours ago, ugo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it costed 8 $ max to make and still retails for 65 $. The bottle looks like it's from nickelodeon.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, ugo said:

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

Whose dupe in this?? :skull:

As someone who’s into perfume, yes Ariana’s brand is massive. I myself have Cloud which is not only like THEE perfume of choice for gen Z girls, even perfume heads [reluctantly] love it because it’s basically a dupe of Baccarat Rouge 540.

Shes the main perfume girl from 2013 to present.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Whose dupe in this?? :skull:

this :deadbanana4:

OT: kinda excited about the new ones, I'm sick of my Burberry Her 

7 hours ago, ugo said:

I mean saying it's sold out everywhere vs it being discounted is different :rip:

maybe sold out everywhere is an overstatement but it is sold out in my country whenever i do online shopping  :loki:

Edited by Margaux

It's not just her that has a PR team inflating numbers like this. Even Fenty is likely not AS successful as they claim it to be despite being for certain the #1 makeup brand out of all the popgirls combined. It's just I do not think any of these companies are making the money their PR team releases for media coverage.