Ariana Grande's fragrance empire crosses $1 billion in global retail sales

Feanor

ariana-grande-s-thank-u-next-perfume-is-here-to-heal-your-broken-heart-1164856545227812864.webp

One of the biggest successes ever in the celebrity perfume space, Ariana Grande’s fragrances (launched in 2015) have done more than $1 billion in global retail sales to date. 

The Hollywood Reporter

A successful entrepreneur :clap3: 

Edited by Feanor

26 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

How much of this $1B does Ariana get?

After scooter's cut probably like 70 Millions. 

Edited by ugo

She has stinky fans :clap3:

12 minutes ago, ugo said:

After scooter's cut probably like 70 Millions. 

D7cfshsXkAAtRgd?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

D7cfshsXkAAtRgd?format=jpg&name=900x900

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

17 minutes ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

Yeah, this is not shade towards Ariana, but I always roll my eyes when they "disclose" these celebrity fragrance numbers including my own faves

Britney's successor Eau de Gaga could never. :clap3: 

Edited by FightForTanas

32 minutes ago, ugo said:

Maybe the cost of production is so cheap that they can turn a profit even with the discount

-

Thats amazing. Get money Ari :clap3:

Thats huge :clap3:

I wonder how much the other's pulled (Rihanna, beyonce, jlo, katy, gaga, etc..) 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

24 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Maybe the cost of production is so cheap that they can turn a profit even with the discount

-

Thats amazing. Get money Ari :clap3:

I wouldn't be surprised if it costed 8 $ max to make and still retails for 65 $. The bottle looks like it's from nickelodeon.

spacer.png

The new Avon Lady of Pop :jonny6:

I don't get how ppl calling her lazy though when she's working her ass off in multiple business avenues

59 minutes ago, ugo said:

It's been reported by multiple sources over the years that Ariana's is one of the most successful celebrity fragrance lines ever

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

It's been reported by multiple sources over the years that Ariana's is one of the most successful celebrity fragrance lines ever

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

1 minute ago, ugo said:

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

Sure the next time any good news coming out from your fav, we can just say "pr machine" :clown:

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Sure the next time any good news coming out from your fav, we can just say "pr machine" :clown:

I mean they come from official sources like Spotify and ticketmaster :rip:

It was reported by ULTA that it's their #1 selling fragrance, selling one bottle every 11 seconds. They have a lot of stock because it's popular, also thanks to Tik Tok. Her brand has always been pretty successful

though, she wouldn't have released so many otherwise. 

59 minutes ago, ugo said:

i mean ofc 35 year old gays have no sense of what is popular nowadays. cloud perfume is actually always sold out.:redface:

24 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i mean ofc 35 year old gays have no sense of what is popular nowadays. cloud perfume is actually always sold out.:redface:

I'm not 35 :rip:

Plus her perfumes are always filling the discount shelves of shoppers, Walmart and Marshalls :rip: Also sold out where ? 

spacer.png

Edited by ugo

A bit surprised it was so soon (or maybe I dont realize how fast a super successful perfume line can accumulate that)

but good for ha :clap3: she looks like she smells good and if it's good - great!

I even heard my colleagues talking about it yesterday

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

the fantasy of our generation :WAP:

Literally! CLOUD became the Fantasy of the generation :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, ugo said:

I'm not 35 :rip:

Plus her perfumes are always filling the discount shelves of shoppers, Walmart and Marshalls :rip: Also sold out where ? 

spacer.png

I used to work at a distribution facility that handled Ariana perfumes. CLOUD is one of THE BEST selling fragrances of the decade