Jump to content

Ariana Grande's fragrance empire crosses $1 billion in global retail sales


Feanor
 Share

Recommended Posts

ariana-grande-s-thank-u-next-perfume-is-here-to-heal-your-broken-heart-1164856545227812864.webp

 

 

Quote

One of the biggest successes ever in the celebrity perfume space, Ariana Grande’s fragrances (launched in 2015) have done more than $1 billion in global retail sales to date. 

The Hollywood Reporter

 

A successful entrepreneur :clap3: 

 

Edited by Feanor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

How much of this $1B does Ariana get?

After scooter's cut probably like 70 Millions. 

Edited by ugo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She has stinky fans :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ugo said:

After scooter's cut probably like 70 Millions. 

D7cfshsXkAAtRgd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

D7cfshsXkAAtRgd?format=jpg&name=900x900

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

Yeah, this is not shade towards Ariana, but I always roll my eyes when they "disclose" these celebrity fragrance numbers including my own faves

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Britney's successor Eau de Gaga could never. :clap3: 

Edited by FightForTanas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

Maybe the cost of production is so cheap that they can turn a profit even with the discount

 

-

 

Thats amazing. Get money Ari :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thats huge :clap3:

 

I wonder how much the other's pulled (Rihanna, beyonce, jlo, katy, gaga, etc..) 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Maybe the cost of production is so cheap that they can turn a profit even with the discount

 

-

 

Thats amazing. Get money Ari :clap3:

I wouldn't be surprised if it costed 8 $ max to make and still retails for 65 $. The bottle looks like it's from nickelodeon.

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The new Avon Lady of Pop :jonny6:

I don't get how ppl calling her lazy though when she's working her ass off in multiple business avenues

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, ugo said:

I swear there'a always like a shelf full of her flacons on discount at shoppers or at discount stores like Marshalls :rip: so I'm surprised by this number seems a bit fishy

It's been reported by multiple sources over the years that Ariana's is one of the most successful celebrity fragrance lines ever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

It's been reported by multiple sources over the years that Ariana's is one of the most successful celebrity fragrance lines ever

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ugo said:

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

Sure the next time any good news coming out from your fav, we can just say "pr machine" :clown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Sure the next time any good news coming out from your fav, we can just say "pr machine" :clown:

I mean they come from official sources like Spotify and ticketmaster :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was reported by ULTA that it's their #1 selling fragrance, selling one bottle every 11 seconds. They have a lot of stock because it's popular, also thanks to Tik Tok. Her brand has always been pretty successful

though, she wouldn't have released so many otherwise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, ugo said:

could just be scooter's pr machine. Her REM line didn't work so I'm surprised there demand from anything else coming from Ariana other that quick bops.

i mean ofc 35 year old gays have no sense of what is popular nowadays. cloud perfume is actually always sold out.:redface:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i mean ofc 35 year old gays have no sense of what is popular nowadays. cloud perfume is actually always sold out.:redface:

I'm not 35 :rip:

 

Plus her perfumes are always filling the discount shelves of shoppers, Walmart and Marshalls :rip: Also sold out where ? 

 

 

spacer.png

Edited by ugo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A bit surprised it was so soon (or maybe I dont realize how fast a super successful perfume line can accumulate that)

but good for ha :clap3: she looks like she smells good and if it's good - great!

 

I even heard my colleagues talking about it yesterday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

the fantasy of our generation :WAP:

Literally! CLOUD became the Fantasy of the generation :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ugo said:

I'm not 35 :rip:

 

Plus her perfumes are always filling the discount shelves of shoppers, Walmart and Marshalls :rip: Also sold out where ? 

 

 

spacer.png

I used to work at a distribution facility that handled Ariana perfumes. CLOUD is one of THE BEST selling fragrances of the decade

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...