Jump to content

Taylor Swift is the new Queen of pop!


SmittenCake
 Share

Recommended Posts

When are we going to admit this?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ImsoLOUD

    23

  • WeFoundTrouble

    24

  • Sex with Rih

    24

  • ugo

    27

I want W/E the Swities been having lately cause baby 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

I want W/E the Swities been having lately cause baby 😂

I'm not a Swifie. I just observe our world and spread the truth. Are you threatened by the truth? does it scare you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“The Music Industry”

 

Madonna has rightly earned the “Queen of Pop” title and rightfully so, stop while you’re ahead 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

“The Music Industry”

 

Madonna has rightly earned the “Queen of Pop” title and rightfully so, stop while you’re ahead 

 

spacer.png

 falling for obvious bait so you can just say something :rip: 

 

the gays can keep trying to safe guard QOP but nobody else cares, a magazine just called Harry "KOP" yet nobody batted an eye 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Starchild said:

 falling for obvious bait so you can just say something :rip: 

 

the gays can keep trying to safe guard QOP but nobody else cares, a magazine just called Harry "KOP" yet nobody batted an eye 

No, I actually disagreed with that even tho I’m not an big fan the alleged pedo but that’s for another topic, but I understand where your coming from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

 falling for obvious bait so you can just say something :rip: 

 

the gays can keep trying to safe guard QOP but nobody else cares, a magazine just called Harry "KOP" yet nobody batted an eye 

Harry Styles is the modern day new king of pop. If not, then who? Chris Brown?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yog said:

I’m not an big fan the alleged pedo 

:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taylor will never be "Queen of Pop". That title belongs exclusively to Madonna. That title cannot / shouldn't be reused until Madonna and her influence are long gone... That will be decades and decades from now.

 

I'm so sick of people trying to apply these titles to their fave. Sit down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When she surpasses Madonna icon status Globally then we can talk.  she will probably by the end of the decade tho. But she definitely don’t have the crown yet. 
 

also Harry Styles ain’t the King of Pop💀🤣 he ain’t even the biggest solo male artist this decade or last. Let alone of the 2000’s or all time🤣

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

Taylor will never be "Queen of Pop". That title belongs exclusively to Madonna. That title cannot / shouldn't be reused until Madonna and her influence are long gone... That will be decades and decades from now.

 

I'm so sick of people trying to apply these titles to their fave. Sit down.

No, It sticking with her FOREVER aka beyond the grave, People still call Whitney “the voice” to this very day esc 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Harry Styles is the modern day new king of pop. If not, then who? Chris Brown?

Justin Bieber and The Weekend are Way bigger. Harry never had an Era anywhere close to Purpose or a song as massive as Blinding lights. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is not and by far. For years she has been losing the Pop categories at the Grammys or not being nominated in them. :turkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She still has to surpass a lot of other women. Even Rihanna is still ahead of her :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is both The Music Industry and the Queen of Pop :giraffe: they describe two different things and she has rightfully earned both. The Music Industry for all of the obvious reasons, and Queen of Pop because the run of Red through Lover + Midnights just proves that she’s the new supreme. Midnights acclaim and massive streams/sales on a fifth pop album alone (12th official overall) along with this already record breaking stadium tour just from the day 1 presale, impacting actual politics with her celebrity, makes it undeniable at this point

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheHiveMind said:

She is not and by far. For years she has been losing the Pop categories at the Grammys or not being nominated in them. :turkey:

She's been too busy winning the general categories :turkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two album of the year awards from the Grammys, multiple #1 debuts selling 1 million each, sold out stadium tours. Taylor already surpassed Madonna in a sales climate much worse than Madonnas peak. Which by itself is an even bigger accomplishment. She's 15 years in her career, but this point Madonna was already slowing down. Taylor just isn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, she is THE Music Industry. Madonna owns the ‘Queen of Pop’ title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taylor Swift IS the music industry, Madonna remains the Queen of Pop.

 

Both equally powerful titles for different reasons :jonny4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Starchild said:

 falling for obvious bait so you can just say something :rip: 

 

the gays can keep trying to safe guard QOP but nobody else cares, a magazine just called Harry "KOP" yet nobody batted an eye 

Not you thinking we can’t call out both Taylor and Harry :rip:  seems they’ve both become the cancer of music, and they dated…coincidence? :foxaylove3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

She still has to surpass a lot of other women. Even Rihanna is still ahead of her :ahh:

:ahh: tell another joke, cause this was hilarious as **** :ahh: 

 

OT: we literally don’t want or need the QOP title. The Music Industry™️ perfectly encapsulates everything Taylor has achieved. We will stick to that thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Two album of the year awards from the Grammys, multiple #1 debuts selling 1 million each, sold out stadium tours. Taylor already surpassed Madonna in a sales climate much worse than Madonnas peak. Which by itself is an even bigger accomplishment. She's 15 years in her career, but this point Madonna was already slowing down. Taylor just isn't.

It’s actually three album of the year awards :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...