Jump to content

Kanye West hanging out with white supremacist Nick Fuentes


DONTYELLATME
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Just in case you don’t know who Nick Fuentes is….

 

 

 

 

Edited by DONTYELLATME
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was the man people were defending all these years and said Taylor Swift was the racist white supremacist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that all those Nick Fuentes videos look like SNL skits parodying white supremacists but he's actually being serious :bibliahh:anyways both him and Kanye are trash, birds of a feather...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is so hard to stay mentally sane and optimistic in 2022, ain't it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All the people who condoned and excused his behavior and thought it was ******* funny  are silent now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kanye West is not a threat. Everyone knows he's off his rocker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not really sure how to feel about this. It literally looks like fake footage of a random post-societal apocalyptic movie. Like HOW can it be real?

 

 

Edited by TROPICUM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This was the man people were defending all these years and said Taylor Swift was the racist white supremacist. 

Girl, Taylor always wins. Even if it's 10 20 30 years later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just wonder how this downward spiral is gonna end. I don't know if he can stoop any lower than what has happend in the last few weeks, but I am sure he'll find a way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

I just wonder how this downward spiral is gonna end. I don't know if he can stoop any lower than what has happend in the last few weeks, but I am sure he'll find a way.

He's probably going to k word himself once he runs for president again and only gets 1% of the votes AGAIN 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Kanye West is not a threat. Everyone knows he's off his rocker 

Unfortunately he has a cult-like fanbase who hangs on his every word and defends anything and everything he says, so his influence over their thinking and behavior makes him very much a threat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

It is so hard to stay mentally sane and optimistic in 2022, ain't it? 

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2: like literally idk what the **** these last few months have been but I’m TERRIFIED 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought jay z had him under his watch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds about on-brand for Kanye, he's been anti-black, and white supremacist since his debut. It makes sense for him to be spending time with people who think the same way he does

 

I know there's dudes ballin', and yeah, that's nice
And they gonna keep callin' and tryin', but you stay right, girl
And when you get on, he'll leave yo' ass for a white girl

 

:giraffe: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

He's probably going to k word himself once he runs for president again and only gets 1% of the votes AGAIN 

I don't think so. He is too big of a narcissist to actually harm himself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to say he really needs help, but nah, he's true colors are coming to light, he's just an extremely racist person that have the entertainment industry supporting him fully and hide he's ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m so confused of how can someone with the last name “Fuentes” can be a white supremacist since it’s an Hispanic last name :psyduck:

 

But well Kanye is a black white supremacist so they have a lot in common.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's so pathetically boring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hes trying to amass the most backlash he possibly can

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

I’m so confused of how can someone with the last name “Fuentes” can be a white supremacist since it’s an Hispanic last name :psyduck:

 

But well Kanye is a black white supremacist so they have a lot in common.

We latinos are confused af 

 

Kanye needs medication. But I don't think anyone takes him seriously anymore sans the music 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ofc his last name is "Fuentes" lmfao let me guess... his family is Cuban? :deadbanana2:

 

We need them arrested

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never seen a video by this individual, are we sure he's not a troll? Because it's just too over the top, women not being able to vote? I- 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...