Nicki sold over 1M albums in 2022. Surprised?

HEAVYONIT

Despite only releasing a compilation album of her Greatest Hits, Nicki has sold over 1M album units in 2022. Surprised?

For reference:

Pink Friday - 12 years old

Pink Friday RR - 10 years old

The Pinkprint - 8 years old

Queen - 4 years old

Beam Me Up Scotty (official release to streaming) - 2 years old 

Edited by Black Jesus

JustLikeHoney

I am not surprised.

I am...

Bamboozled, bewildered, astounded, astonished, bombshelled, marveled, perplexed, befuddled...

9 minutes ago, VOSS said:

I am. Did she sell a lot of vinyls or something?

The GH album probably contributed to about 250-300k in units, I’m not sure about vinyl releases.

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I am not surprised.

I am...

Bamboozled, bewildered, astounded, astonished, bombshelled, marveled, perplexed, befuddled...

???

12 hours ago, arianuh said:

Not surprised, shes the Queen of rap! Her haters are more obsessed with her than her own fans

:clap3:

Yes, she's over, has no grammy, ended gay rights and pushing 40 so she really shouldn't be outdoing anyone. What are the fans of other rap women doing if she's accomplishing this?

This must be the good karma before the bad karma I've been seeing that's supposed to come her way.

Any day now...just gotta wait for it to clear the next corner...yeah, that's it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.