Microsoft admits Sony have more exclusives with more quality and success

Marla Singer

Microsoft has admitted that Sony’s PlayStation-exclusive games like God of War and Spider-Man are better than its Xbox exclusives. In a response to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) Issues Statement, the company acknowledged Sony had more PS5 and PS4 exclusive games than they had on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, and that they’re both more successful and achieve better reviews.

Sony has more exclusive games for PS5 and PS4 than Microsoft has for Xbox, “many of which are better quality” Microsoft put in their response to the CMA. In fact, both Sony and Nintendo’s games “rank among the best-selling in Europe and worldwide”. As well as God of War and Marvel’s Spider-Man, Microsoft also named The Last of Us and Ghost of Tsushima as those better than its own exclusive games.

Source: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/11/23/god-of-war-spider-man-playstation-better-than-xbox-exclusives/

Would Microsoft lie?

wbk

gamepass is only good for online gaming

while the ps plus catalogue has better games

Sony seems so insecure this era and i say this as someone who owns all the consoles lol

18 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

"Admits" mama it wasn't news lol 

These two things are not at odds with each other lol Gamepass is clearly the better & larger platform with more value and Call of Duty carries a fanbase with it.  That doesn't mean that Sony's exclusive games don't wipe the floor with Microsoft's attempts, especially when talking about last gen like the quote in the OP is. 

That's weird. Aren't Sony's exclusive games on PS Plus? But now the service is worse than Game Pass, with Microsoft's own games? :gaycat6: Inch resting. Just a few months ago I was told PS Plus was so much better. Something is definitely being wiped on the floor!

Oh, wait. All of those Sony exclusives are now on PC, so I guess they aren't exclusives anymore. :gaycat6: You're right!

xbox vs ps fanwars are so weird

almost as weird as apple vs samsung

This is to make the Activision  acquisition get the greenlight. Don't read this more than it is.

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

This is to make the Activision  acquisition get the greenlight. Don't read this more than it is.

Exactly. Just like Sony saying PSPlus has less subscribers than Ganepass which is a lie :rip:

JustLikeHoney

I would love to own a PS5. It's what I wanted since it came out. But the Xbox X was available at regular price and f_ck it. I really like it. I bought one the X for me and two S for my two nieces. They love it so do I. I do not feel like I'm missing anything at all. I think my next purchase will be a high end gaming PC and if a PS5 ever becomes available, I might buy one just to see what everyone is bragging about. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

3 hours ago, magazine said:

PS Plus is losing to Xbox Game Pass and Sony fears Call of Duty would make it worse

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/11/ps-plus-is-losing-to-xbox-game-pass-and-sony-fears-call-of-duty-would-make-it-worse

oop :mandown:

Would Sony lie?

Imagine thinking this has anything to do with making and selling high quality, cult-classic, acclaimed games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.