Forgotten. Ms. Moana ended her.

Top movies on Disney+ in 2022:

1. Encanto

2. Turning Red

3. Moana

4. Avengers: Endgame

5. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

:giraffe:

The plot was kind of hard to wrap your head around. All the mythology and stuff was confusing. Just keep it straightforward.

Frozen 2 is entirely forgotten. Even the original felt very Tumblr’d. 

12 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I believe Frozen 2 is a masterpiece, it's just most people were not emotionally mature to understand the message behind it. They expected the same basic plot in the first movie. And let's not talk about the soundtrack, Show Yourself is arguibly one of the best Disney songs. So yeah, that project was and still is an underrated gem :heart:

This!

Frozen 1 stole all the spotlight because of Let It Go but Frozen 2 is a really solid and mature movie. Show Yourself in particular is amazing, I literally get chills every time I watch that scene!

Would have been better if the blonde haired one with the magic powers found out she was adopted and that’s why the brown haired one doesn’t have powers as their parents are normal human beings and they realise that even though they are not sisters in blood their bond is just as strong. I couldn’t remember their names hence the hair colours 

Frozen 2 it is a classic , i was in Japan by that time and Into the Unknown was everywhere :turkey:

20 hours ago, Punky Rooster said:

Not forgotten at all! 100+ million streams, a modern day classic :clap3:

Yassss :ahh: tea

18 hours ago, Broken said:

Forgotten. Ms. Moana ended her.

Top movies on Disney+ in 2022:

1. Encanto

2. Turning Red

3. Moana

4. Avengers: Endgame

5. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

:giraffe:

Shocked Frozen isn’t Top 5. Moana is the better movie; time is the ultimate truth teller! 

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Shocked Frozen isn’t Top 5. Moana is the better movie; time is the ultimate truth teller! 

Frozen 1 & 2 are not even in the top 30 :skull:.

Ms. Moana is a streaming monster, she has been dominating the streaming charts for 3 years:

(Disney+ debuted in November 2019)

2020:

- Most streamed movie of the year worldwide on Disney+.

- 2nd most streamed movie of the year in the US (Nielsen).

2021:

- Most streamed movie of the year worldwide on Disney+.

- 2nd most streamed movie of the year in the US (Nielsen)

2022:

- 3rd most streamed movie of the year worldwide on Disney+

The soundtrack is still charting on Billboard (#117) and How Far I'll Go & You're Welcome both have over 1B views on YouTube. 

The fact Moana only grossed $645M WW is shocking. It could have been a bigger hit with a better release date. Who was the idiot that decided to release a "summer movie" in November?

Shakira's Zootopia, Finding Dory and The Secret Life of Pets were released the same year and grossed $900M-$1B, but Moana won in the end :bird:.

yes nothing memorable about it except Into the Unknown