Nicki Minaj Receives No Royalty Cheques For Anaconda

iaintiffin

Hmmmm interesting :coffee2:

Edited by iaintiffin

As if she needs it. Also, anaconda is more iconic. Next. 

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The Barbz just stay delusional.

Honestly, not surprising nor does it speak to Nicki’s business savvy or anything. Some samples are extremely expensive (iirc, Ariana gets very little from 7 Rings). TPP was nearly DoA with Pills N Potions as the lead, might as well secure a hit and profit off the album.

Edited by Domination

49 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

A song known for its iconic sample is more iconic than the sample?

Sis...please stick to Iggy threads.

E-z18-XWEAA1SLT.thumb.png.9b2e436ff435f2

Damn, she so receives no money from that track at all ? :skull: Nicki is literally just doing charity work.

She should watch out for Rick James' estate, they went after MC Hammer back in the day as well. 

OMG, did anyone even fact check the source in the OP. The source is literally just a tweet from a Cardi/Remy Stan and the court doc in the tweet has nothing to do with Anaconda. It’s a lawsuit regarding Rich Sex that we already knew about.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

As if she needs it. 

She hasn't released an album, a tour, a perfume, a sponsorship in half a decade sis. You think $0,003 per stream pay her bills?

6 minutes ago, yassskween said:

She hasn't released an album, a tour, a perfume, a sponsorship in half a decade sis. You think $0,003 per stream pay her bills?

are you stupid? 

she had the Call of Duty and Rap Snacks endorsements/products and signed with Amazon to help launch their radio platform just this year :rip: not to mention her successful Fendi capsule collection and other stuff I’m sure i’m forgetting 

and no offense to OP, i don’t believe random twitter accounts posting court judgements that don’t even say what the tweet is saying. 

it’s never been reported by a reputable news outlet that she lost or gave up the royalties to Anaconda, and it would have for sure been covered

yall are slow

So after the failed Latto expose thread yesterday, this is what we’re doing? Convinced this stanbase is illiterate cause these “receipts” are certainly something :sk

Nicki has countless other legacy hits she is making money from lol. I don’t even think Anaconda is in her top 10 on Spotify anymore anyway 

The way many of us didn't even read the document but believed it right away :rip:

39 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

are you stupid? 

she had the Call of Duty and Rap Snacks endorsements/products and signed with Amazon to help launch their radio platform just this year :rip: not to mention her successful Fendi capsule collection and other stuff I’m sure i’m forgetting 

No you are stupid (I mean you a barb so we knew) if you think these lil Call of Duty and Rap Snacks sponsorships which were probably $10,000 and some free food are enough to keep her live the lifestyle she wants. CHIIII

1 hour ago, Jumanji said:

OMG, did anyone even fact check the source in the OP. The source is literally just a tweet from a Cardi/Remy Stan and the court doc in the tweet has nothing to do with Anaconda. It’s a lawsuit regarding Rich Sex that we already knew about.

:eli: naw because the twitter account got me blocked

Ariana doesn’t get anything from 7 Rings either. The songs success helps drive tour and album sales and they still profit off of those.