Katy: I hope Rihanna will break my record

PopKills

I can’t believe are still fighting about this in this thread :deadbanana4: homegirl literally doesn’t even care about the record 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• Gagacharts

• PopKills

• Breathe On Moi

Katheryn sweetie… lets not

I dont know what to expect from Rihanna. She have many reinventions and styles but i dont see her doing anything visual appealing or crazy. Not after the anti tour or savage fenty when she do the opening in a really minimalistic stage. At least i wish she have enough stamina and breath support to perform well. I hope she working out and doing the treadmill training.

Edited by VVVVVV

3 hours ago, Harry said:

i doubt it. people dont watch TV anymore

They watch the Superbowl live lol

Well this is just one of her achievements, other than being the only female artist with five #1 on a single album. Plus, they are friends, so it makes sense. 

Already broken by Lady Gaga, someone should update her! 

Rihanna is not touching Gaga’s record. 

i can’t wait for ATRL to realize the audience for the halftime show has very little to do with the performer and everything to do with the game itself and which teams are playing 

katy’s halftime show was during one of what’s considered the best super bowl of all time. the score was close to the very end and kept the audience watching 

I'm confused. Is this record for only how many people were watching the HTS segment or does it include the viewers who were watching the whole game?

This flop clinging to a random record :rip:

Edited by Starchild

41 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

i can’t wait for ATRL to realize the audience for the halftime show has very little to do with the performer and everything to do with the game itself and which teams are playing 

katy’s halftime show was during one of what’s considered the best super bowl of all time. the score was close to the very end and kept the audience watching 

Yea, most people don't care about performers at all. If they did Katy wouldnt have tanked right after the Superbowl

6 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Further shows you the girls don’t truly care about any of these records and it’s just y’all :michael:

The fact that she knows that and remembers it means she cares :rip:

27 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

The fact that she knows that and remembers it means she cares :rip:

Ofc she cares:rip:SB HTS is one of the biggest event in America:rip:

She is keeping the record for the eternity :gaycat5: and Atrl keep pressed :bibliahh:

Katy, it's because you say things like this that everyone calls you mean and no one wants to be friends with you anymore 

15 hours ago, Miracle said:

The record belongs to Ms.Gaga 

y'all still lying about this? :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, Material Girl said:

Came here to say this :coffee2:

The only reason why the HT gets a higher viewer count than the overall game is because HT is averaged over just 15 minutes, while entire SB is +3 hours. If you took the highest viewed 15 minute portion of the game, it would blow the HT out of the water.

I mean it's Rihanna, it's possible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.