Far-right pundits double-down, argue Club Q deserved to get shot up for drag show

Communion

:mazen:

I once read a user post on here that, though they agree with gun laws, they felt every LGBT person should at least know how to use a gun and have some sort of weapon for protection if something were to ever happen, and each passing day I find that post more and more true, despite initially finding it silly. :deadbanana4:

Amazing Atheist did a great short 2 minute video dragging Tim Pool and his idiot pundits earlier today :clap3:

So much for the tolerant right. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Limitless said:

girl now is not the time for your antics. 

Huh? I’m criticizing these right-wingers?

I'm glad that these right wingers going mask off and actually want LGBTQ+ people to die because i'm sick and tired of their wishy-washy 'don't make this tragedy political, we should lift each other up' b*llshit

Deep down, they love this tragedy happen to queer people and wish they want more. They are f*cking disgusting

they go so low I'm not ever shocked

Can we just end these senseless acts of gun violence :toofunny3:

America does have a problem 

The attorney is now claiming the shooter is non-binary. The right are going to have an absolute field day, whether it's true or not :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

The attorney is now claiming the shooter is non-binary. The right are going to have an absolute field day, whether it's true or not :deadbanana2:

The person likely has a public defender which means it was his, the shooter's idea, to identify as a joke as non-binary to try and avoid charges of it being a hate crime (they're trolling to the point of asking to be referred to with "Mx." as their title). We've reached the point now where anti-LGBT reactionaries will murder a club full of LGBT people and then mockingly claim to be LGBTQ to try and get away with it legally. :skull:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

The person likely has a public defender which means it was his, the shooter's idea, to identify as a joke as non-binary to try and avoid charges of it being a hate crime (they're trolling to the point of asking to be referred to with "Mx." as their title). We've reached the point now where anti-LGBT reactionaries will murder a club full of LGBT people and then mockingly claim to be LGBTQ to try and get away with it legally. :skull:

God I hope you're wrong. I would rather the shooter be non-binary than the horrific reality you describe.
Evidence for your idea, here is the mother talking about the shooter using he/him pronouns and 'son'
image.png

1 hour ago, Limitless said:

Chile, I don’t care if I get a WP for this but all those that think this way AND believe it NEED TO DIE, TF ASAP!

no literally 

if i can get one wish it would be for all the evil people in the world to instantly drop dead

23 minutes ago, Harrier said:

God I hope you're wrong. I would rather the shooter be non-binary than the horrific reality you describe.
Evidence for your idea, here is the mother talking about the shooter using he/him pronouns and 'son'
image.png

We literally have video of him for not long ago referring to himself as he and "a boy" for when he was livestreaming himself threatening to blow up his mother's home bak in 2021 (!). :mazen:

These people can't even murder us in peace. They have to mock us and the ones we lose along the way. :mazen:

Edited by Communion

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

We literally have video of him for not long ago referring to himself as he and "a boy" for when he was livestreaming himself threatening to blow up his mother's home bak in 2021 (!). :mazen:

These people can't even murder us in peace. They have to mock us and the ones we lose along the way. :mazen:

Yeah, I've seen enough. Absolutely horrendous :mazen:

2 hours ago, Limitless said:

Chile, I don’t care if I get a WP for this but all those that think this way AND believe it NEED TO DIE, TF ASAP!

:clap3: :clap3: Modern day conservatives contribute nothing positive to society

I'm not even surprised anymore.  Ever since Trump took office, Fox News and other right wingers have become emboldened to say the quiet part out loud.

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

no literally 

if i can get one wish it would be for all the evil people in the world to instantly drop dead

KSUDHSJDUDUDUUDUDU SPEAK YOUR TRUTH! :clap3:

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Amazing Atheist did a great short 2 minute video dragging Tim Pool and his idiot pundits earlier today :clap3:

God I used to watch TJ *years* ago :deadbanana2:

16 hours ago, Harrier said:

You can be non binary and homophobic so I don’t see how this changes anything 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.