Homophobic tweet goes mega viral. Are we done?

Thickorita

17 hours ago, Cute said:

so he agrees that hijab and burqa should be outlawed in western cultures 

Oop. Western vAlUeS after all :celestial5:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Embustera

• katara

• anti-bitch

• A.R.L

650k likes now :rip: well we had a good decade or so, time to hang it up gayz

4 minutes ago, Orsay said:

650k likes now :rip: well we had a good decade or so, time to hang it up gayz

2010 was really the peak for human kind. If only we knew we would have appreciated it more. 

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

he could've "been gay in Qatar" all he wanted. this is a freedom of speech debate, not a human rights debate.

problem is, this guy thinks "existing as gay" means making sure everyone in Qatar knows he's gay :sosad:

I mean why is that an issue, does it affect them in any way? They sure don't shy away from making everyone and their mother know they are muslims and practice Islam and what their "values" and practices are :michael:

20 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Isn't it common sense to attend an event according to its "conditions"? It's the World Cup but there was already news that given Qatar's general reputation on this topic it wouldn't approve of such demonstrations, so the guy could have just gone with more regular clothes... it's a sports event, not everything has to be politicised...

maluma-shaves-his-head-50-million-instag

20 hours ago, Bloo said:

When homophobes deny entry to someone for wearing a rainbow on a shirt, then they are making it political. 

come thru bestie! :heart:

3 hours ago, katara said:

2010 was really the peak for human kind. If only we knew we would have appreciated it more. 

Like Lana said in "The greatest": nobody warns you before the fall.

NewStanner

« Should be equally respected » 

And the way this website will still defend Islam heart and soul :rip: 

I will NEVER respect an ideology like Islam. 

Sure, I respect his opinion about his own country and his own people and their values.

And in my opinion all mosques should close in The Netherlands, the country I'm from. And muslima's shouln't be allowed to wear face covering clothes.

What about this opinion of mine, mister Qatari?

spacer.png

650k even though there's how many billion people on this earth? It's still the minority. Rise f*gs rise!

21 hours ago, Cute said:

so he agrees that hijab and burqa should be outlawed in western cultures 

I mean... :giraffe:

People just need to let others be. If someone wants to wear a rainbow flag and be gay af in public, let them. If someone wants to wear a hijab in public, let them... The incessant need some people have to control what others wear, who they love, etc is sad and pathetic.  :rip: As long as it's not directly harming other people, wtf is the problem?  :gaycat7:

8 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

650k even though there's how many billion people on this earth? It's still the minority. Rise f*gs rise!

And let's not forget all of the bots on Twitter. :giraffe:

10 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Sure, I respect his opinion about his own country and his own people and their values.

And in my opinion all mosques should close in The Netherlands, the country I'm from. And muslima's shouln't be allowed to wear face covering clothes.

spacer.png

No but the mosque next to Utrecht Centraal has nice architecture

On 11/22/2022 at 3:21 AM, Yog said:

200k is hardly mega viral :rip:

well, it's currently 705K :chick3:

14 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

spacer.png

:giraffe:

i always scream at the way they pull out the "different cultures have different values", but the second they come to the west they fail to adopt western values in return

He and all those idiots can choke. Hopefully their "beliefs and values" will help them to not rot in hell.

On 11/22/2022 at 12:21 AM, Yog said:

200k is hardly mega viral :rip:

How about 700k :dies:

If hate wasn't popular, we'd all be living in a world free for transport, health-care and education regardless of irrelevant heritage but alas, the world is in the hands of despots, bigots and supported by their minions who have been doomed to be nothing but boulders to transmit their rich behinds while believing that one day, they will be the rich slavedriver.

Western Right wingers defending Qatar completely oblivious to the fact that Qatar runs and funds Al-Jazeera and AJ+ two media outlets whose main purpose is to subvert and trash every single tradition/belief/institution they hold dear.

This is why they never win anything. Too dumb to see the the forest through the trees.

I mean, the str8s should be worried, too.

If they catch you having sex with a woman without being married, then you will end up in jail.