Who has had the most lasting negative impact on your life?

BrentB

Is there any single individual - outside of world governments, elite and entire groups of people - that has caused you the most pain/heartbreak, out of all these souls out here, in your own personal life?

Name them here. Let's discuss these vermin here! 

Edited by BrentB

World governments:

house prices out of control,

energy bills out of control,

Cost of living out of control, 

education loans out of control,

illegal immigration out of control,

funding wars out of control,

cuts to all public spending out of control,

food quality diminishing out of control

every time you move two steps forward they always f*ck sh*t up so you end up moving four steps back

My mom. I love her, she's definitely a lot better now, but her neglect towards my feelings in my childhood definitely left a scar on me.

I remember crying to her about how much I wanted to kms when I was 12 and she just didn't care at all 

Homophobes. 

Taylor Swift on November 15, 2022

My dad. Hes a great person but had been a terrible father until i was like 23 years old. Im 25 now and he’s got better as a dad lately! but the impact is still here and unfortunately maybe it  will be forever 

pandemic took away my aunt (lesbian but single, no gf. She did a insemination, it was her dream to be a mom) so that gave me a 4 years old sister since my Mom was the closest with my aunt and her daughter and that was very ****** up. Shes 6 now and we’re a happy family but its still very weird. My mom worked her whole life and her idea of life now was traveling and stuff, she was  doing it before COVID, and now our life went upside down. It is “becoming normal” with time of course, we’re getting there

my cheating ex gave me trust issues. But im dating again after 3 and a half years and everything is going well

Edited by Selegend

There's a workmate that used to constantly question my intelligence:rip: and many times called me (low-key) and idiot and also made me feel like I'm not worthy of studying the career I am pursuing because clearly there's people who actually are meant for those things, and I am just someome who will be mediocre at best:gaycat6: I try to forget about that but It kinda left a scar.

8 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

There's a workmate that used to constantly question my intelligence:rip: and many times called me (low-key) and idiot and also made me feel like I'm not worthy of studying the career I am pursuing because clearly there's people who actually are meant for those things, and I am just someome who will be mediocre at best:gaycat6: I try to forget about that but It kinda left a scar.

their opinion doesn't matter, they were probably insecure about themselves

but also, what's wrong with being mediocre? life's not a competition, as long as you're enjoying it who cares if there's someone better.

Edited by John Slayne

10 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

their opinion doesn't matter, they were probably insecure about themselves

You are totally right. That person hasn't beeb able to finish their career at all, so Idk why he came for me like that:rip: but I never knew I was so insecure about myself. 

everything, all guys ive dated, my mental health, my family dying way too early... ive had so much neglect in my life :skull:

my biological father that RAN before i was born + my abusive stepdad who basically raised me :michael:

My biggest enemy is me :emofish:

Edited by aesthetic bih

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.