Camila invited to perform with BLACKPINK

rac7d

I was told by ATRL that she was a has been and nobody cared about her. :jonny5:

Camila finally got to experience what's like being with a female group in which the members don't hate each other. 

Its giving P!nk opening for Justin Timberlake in 2008

:gaycat5: I like Camila , don’t get me wrong , I saw her with Coldplay and she was cute 

but the downgrade from Dua Lipa to Selena Gomez to Camila :bibliahh: 

i Stan GODPINK but those girls are becoming lazy and mediocre 

It made me so happy to see this! 2022 has been such a good year for her.

Anyway... when is she gonna announce a tour of her own?! :clown: It's been over 4 years since I last saw her live. I'm guessing we might finally get a tour after her first album rollout with Interscope, meaning we probably won't get her next tour until 6 years after the NBTS tour.

It was so kind of them to invite Camila! She can finally experience what's like to tour stadiums, since she will never do that on her own in the foreseeable future (or arenas, or theaters) :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

It was so kind of them to invite Camila! She can finally experience what's like to tour stadiums, since she will never do that on her own in the foreseeable future (or arenas, or theaters) :clap3:

B1BYt8C.jpg

1 hour ago, Alak96 said:

It was so kind of them to invite camila the singer who has #1 singles on hot 100 with diamond certification. 2 songs with billion streams on Global Spotify, something that blackpink will never experience!:clap3:

Edited by Sweetestsecret

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

not she again being with a female group in which the members do hate each other. 

Not a Blink no opinion, dear Once. :heart2:

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Camila finally got to experience what's like being with a female group in which the members don't hate each other. 

Camila was from 5H, not little mix :rip:

OT: Roger must've paid well!

1 hour ago, magazine said:

Camila was from 5H, not little mix :rip:

OT: Roger must've paid well!

Nah the whole band are fans of her, they tend to do covers and choreography to her songs 

42 minutes ago, FAN said:

If the rumours are true about her joining Interscope, then collab incoming :duca:

Oh now this makes sense :redface: they are reintroducing her with their main artists. Next Gaga. 

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Dare I say: CAMILEGEND GLOBELLO? :jonny6:

The Vongole singer reminding the OCH  she’s still getting plaques for her records while they’re crying about it online :clap3: 

It was so kind of them to invite Camila! She can finally experience what it's like to perform at a sold out venue with no empty seats.

I just know this was Rosé’s fault.

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

It was so kind of them to invite Camila! She can finally experience what it's like to perform at a sold out venue with no empty seats.

She just headlined rock in rio

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.