Jump to content

Gwen trolls ATRL user GwennyGwenGwen


GwennyGwenGwen
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • GwennyGwenGwen

    3

  • SmittenCake

    3

  • TheVelvetFg

    7

  • FightForTanas

    2

Clock ATRL user GwennyGwenGwen, Gwen! 

Edited by PlERRE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Probably not as much as the IRS trolls you, jobless old Gwen Stefani fan 

this isn't even funny lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Probably not as much as the IRS trolls you, jobless old Gwen Stefani fan 

You really thought you did something, TheVelvetFg

 

B1BYt8C.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

You really thought you did something, TheVelvetFg

 

B1BYt8C.jpg

You have 2000 posts in a year so it appears you fit that picture better, SmittenCake. I just know you can’t even see your own dick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheVelvetFg said:

You have 2000 posts in a year so it appears you fit that picture better, SmittenCake. I just know you can’t even see your own dick. 

Joined in July and you've accumulated 78 posts full of flamebait and offensive posting. Hope whatever is going on in your personal life gets fixed coz your aura on here reeks of misery and self-hate. Will be praying for you.

B1BYt8C.jpg

-

 

Love the video in the OP. Cannot wait for new Gwen music!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Joined in July and you've accumulated 78 posts full of flamebait and offensive posting. Hope whatever is going on in your personal life gets fixed coz your aura on here reeks of misery and self-hate. Will be praying for you.

B1BYt8C.jpg

-

 

Love the video in the OP. Cannot wait for new Gwen music!

The only person self-hating is this one: 

 

  • Member Title:Princess
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That one user’s random mental breakdown over multiple posts:bibliahh:

 

ot: I hate her, she knows what she’s doing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what is going on in this thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

That jlo Avi serving 

 

B1BYt8C.jpg

 

JLo is a legend unlike whoever is in your avi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That J.Lo stan is giving 2020 Dupegate madness. iykyk

 

89-BB6-A8-F-4115-4-CF9-B57-A-359-BF4-BB5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which one of you is Gwen or her gay husband?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

That J.Lo stan is giving 2020 Dupegate madness. iykyk

 

89-BB6-A8-F-4115-4-CF9-B57-A-359-BF4-BB5

The way this site calls everyone a dupe. It’s giving paranoia 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BletaRexher said:

Which one of you is Gwen or her gay husband?

 could be anyone because this site is very lgbt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...