Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos) sentenced to 11.25 years in prison

Beyonnaise

Queen of blood and failed startups Elizabeth Holmes is about to get sent to the slammer

How many years are we predicting?

Edited by Beyonnaise

Honestly, I'd rather see her being banned from working on any health related company, and from holding positions of power within a company. I guess she played with people's health so that deserves jail time, BUT if she's going to do it all over again once she's out, this would be useless.

At least 10 years plus ban on holding positions on companies, especially in the healthcare industry.

Also, it still amazes me how did he get his man because omg he’s cute lol

She doesn’t seem remorseful at all and she keeps blaming everyone but herself instead of accepting responsibility… she deserves to have the book thrown at her. But I wouldn’t be shocked at all if she somehow gets a light sentence.

Deserved. I knew nothing about this, I’m watching the Dropout (which is great btw) and she is ruthless. Horrible person. 

good, anyone who tries to pull a quick little scam in healthcare should be given the chop let alone a prison sentence

On 11/23/2022 at 7:44 AM, Pop pop123 said:

She’s vile.

That Billy guy is so stupid :rip:. He’s being used.

She must have a ***** with in built vibrator. Bionic woman ****

On 11/23/2022 at 8:02 AM, Pop pop123 said:

spacer.png

Okay, but how did she get with Billy Evans?:WAP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

His ex-girlfriend ate her up. The fact he gave this up for Elizabeth Holmes of all people. It’s just :skull:.

spacer.png

Her husband is hot and is literally 10 years younger than her and is an heir to an extremely wealthy family. 

SHE HAS HIS KIDS NOW TOO :skull:. She actually managed to SCAM another billionaire on her way out is just nuts to me. Her tactics need to be studied for real. What I don’t understand is that you know, before she was known as a scammer yeah it makes sense that she managed to scam all those people. This Billy Evans guy is brand new and they got together in 2019 which is way after she was already known as a huge scammer. How does she do it? :skull: 

What’s wild is that he’s definitely her youngest and hottest victim by far. Insane. She managed to scam another rich man even after she was caught wow. She’s so mother for this.

11 years in prison leaving a husband and kids behind. She’s a such a horrible person for this lol but also so mother for scamming her rich husband :jonnycat:. He actually deserved it for being this stupid.

the way everyone in this post is ugly.

ot: BYE

On 11/23/2022 at 9:02 PM, Pop pop123 said:

spacer.png

Okay, but how did she get with Billy Evans?:WAP:

spacer.png

spacer.png

His ex-girlfriend ate her up. The fact he gave this up for Elizabeth Holmes of all people. It’s just :skull:.

spacer.png

Her husband is hot and is literally 10 years younger than her and is an heir to an extremely wealthy family. 

SHE HAS HIS KIDS NOW TOO :skull:. She actually managed to SCAM another billionaire on her way out is just nuts to me. Her tactics need to be studied for real. What I don’t understand is that you know, before she was known as a scammer yeah it makes sense that she managed to scam all those people. This Billy Evans guy is brand new and they got together in 2019 which is way after she was already known as a huge scammer. How does she do it? :skull: 

What’s wild is that he’s definitely her youngest and hottest victim by far. Insane. She managed to scam another rich man even after she was caught wow. She’s so mother for this.

11 years in prison leaving a husband and kids behind. She’s a such a horrible person for this lol but also so mother for scamming her rich husband :jonnycat:. He actually deserved it for being this stupid.

I'm baffled as well. This guy is S tier and could literally get any woman he wants with the deadly combo of his looks and wealth/status :WAP:

Apparently she's still pregnant right now and going to have Billy's second child? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.