BROCKHAMPTON - 'TM'

Nikko

Extremely disappointing final album, sounds like a compilation of uninspired monotonous scraps. Only really like Man on The Moon. 

A clear stain in an otherwise flawless and revolutionary discography that will stand up to the test of time. I feel grateful to have been able to witness their journey :heart2: 

The Family was also underwhelming but I can somewhat excuse that project, as it was more of a story about the band's demise. That project at least also had interesting samples and bangers like Big *****, Gold Teeth, All That and Southside.  

3 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

Extremely disappointing final album, sounds like a compilation of uninspired monotonous scraps. Only really like Man on The Moon. 

A clear stain in an otherwise flawless and revolutionary discography that will stand up to the test of time. I feel grateful to have been able to witness their journey :heart2: 

The Family was also underwhelming but I can somewhat excuse that project, as it was more of a story about the band's demise. That project at least also had interesting samples and bangers like Big *****, Gold Teeth, All That and Southside.  

I'm pretty sure this wasn't recorded as their final album, I read that it's just the product of some recording sessions from over a year ago. It was actually enjoyable to me, far from their best obviously, but yeah I could've done without this cause The Family is better and does feel like a final album even if it's just Kevin and bearface, it brings closure. 

The Family is the 'final' album and this one is more of a bonus gift. Most of the songs are taken from previous recording sessions while The Family is a concept record about the band's ending career. 

This one isn't as good as The Family (which isn't their best output anyway). Man on the Moon was teased back during their Technical Difficulties period so it's cool to hear it completed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.