Jessica Simpson Cancels Appearance Due To Illness

WalkAway

She looks visibly unwell and malnourished. I don’t know why she’s denying it to her millions of followers who are concerned.

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

She looks visibly unwell and malnourished. I don’t know why she’s denying it to her millions of followers who are concerned.

Maybe cause it's none of their damn business :rip:

27 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Being a public figure does not mean the audience is owed details on your personal medical history 

25 minutes ago, Miichael said:

True but her post just made it worse.

28 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Being a public figure does not mean the audience is owed details on your personal medical history 

26 minutes ago, Miichael said:

this.

I hope whatever she’s going through, IF she’s going through something, she gets help and has a good life. She deserves it :heart2:

She looks okay in the video call? the pics do make her look unwell, maybe just tired. 

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Bloop. 

Where are all the people saying "how dare you comment on how she looks, she is not sick she's just aged"? No ma'am. We can tell when someone is sick. The human brain literally evolved to be able to do that.

i dont understand why all these woman in hollywood wanna be skinny. I think Jessica looked best with weight on her.

She actually looks like herself again in the zoom video. She really looks the best with weight on.

I hate how judgemental people are being towards her. People give her sh*t when she's too thin, then she's too big. I hope she's doing OK tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.