Trevor Noah (jokingly) urges fans to not buy Taylor tour tickets

Michael196

he didn't drag, he made a joke about her. Sometimes seems you don't know the difference. 

I must say….this is starting to be the first time I’m seeing actual backlash forming against her :biblio:

I mean, you can’t continue to get astoundingly rich without people starting to ask questions I guess. 

3 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

She’s looking at her 1989 era popularity in the rear view mirror at this point. 

I’ll believe this when we get news articles speculating whether Taylor travels around in luggage.  

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

he didn't drag, he made a joke about her. Sometimes seems you don't know the difference. 

i'm sure they know the difference but just desperate for a hit thread :dies:

This is such a stale joke at this point 

Although I don't put it past her to have "grab a ticket, wait in line/just like other fans of mine" type mess in her songs 

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I must say….this is starting to be the first time I’m seeing actual backlash forming against her :biblio:

I mean, you can’t continue to get astoundingly rich without people starting to ask questions I guess. 

Were you born after the year 2016?

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Were you born after the year 2016?

yes 

Just now, InventedGays said:

say you didn't watch without saying you didnt watch :skull: yall are so transparent in the dumb things yall post

don’t be mad, it’s not that deep :heart2:

1 minute ago, InventedGays said:

say you didn't watch without saying you didnt watch :skull: yall are so transparent in the dumb things yall post

Truly. That user is something else .:redface:

her fans have probably already bought those 22k priced resale tickets they are just insane... could have donated that money to feed homeless people or smth :rip:

12 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

This and it wasn't even funny

Yes please..unstan...I need front row. And rather not have to get a second mortgage. So please dm me for any Tampa tickets...

12 minutes ago, coolblue said:

her fans have probably already bought those 22k priced resale tickets they are just insane... could have donated that money to feed homeless people or smth :rip:

And why would they do that? It's their money and they spend it as they wish. 

24 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Please, watch the video. You clearly don't know what you're talking about 

He's so wrong. It's not Taylor's fault that this happened and she can't control scalpers reselling tickets for absurd prices. Ticketmaster caused this problem. Trevor Noah is not to be trusted.

he could easily be the least funny person to have ever lived. 

I guess people don’t buy tickets from other artists because it’s very similar ticket buying across the board.

37 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Where were you in 2017 :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

The "drag" being that he himself is a stan and was trying to buy tickets? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The "drag" being that he himself is a stan and was trying to buy tickets? :bibliahh:

Ikr :bibliahh:

He's fuming that Taylor's huge demand is legit unlike his girlfriend's Spotify TTH residencies to force a hit. 

/joke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.