• princedonte

• bleuwaffle

• Protocol

• Danny789

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay…. 

why did she feel the need to share this?  :bibliahh:

Why cant nepobabies just shut the **** and collect their checks? Quit convincing us you got there only for your talent, shein leighton meester

This is the third nepo baby this week to parrot this same narrative, it’s so weird. A huge factor behind the likability of the Hadid sisters is that they own up to their nepotism + admit that their family name have helped them. It makes them look down to earth and honest. I am surprised that nepo babies haven’t followed in their footsteps (admitting that hereditary influence plays a huge part in their success). I’m assuming they are genuinely up their asses too much to admit it + probably think they actually have done it all by themselves.

Nepotism babies but in reality, beautiful people tend to find success and money, find each other, have beautiful children who also become successful.  It’s not difficult to understand.

The doctor comparison is so weird because people with parents that are doctors actually do have doors open for them that may not have opened for other kids. Like.. she's just reaffirming the nepotism :rip: 

No ish Why do y’all want them to declare  it by decree, famous parents, famous children. 

15 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Nepotism babies but in reality, beautiful people tend to find success and money, find each other, have beautiful children who also become successful.  It’s not difficult to understand.

It's usually the attractive nepotism babies that do really well. They don't need much talent and can just do modelling gigs, promote things etc. The less beautiful ones don't tend to reach the same levels of fame and money.

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The doctor comparison is so weird because people with parents that are doctors actually do have doors open for them that may not have opened for other kids. Like.. she's just reaffirming the nepotism :rip: 

So what through that’s just cause and effect. A dad is in a field so the child has quicker access to that field because of it. That’s the whole point of working to give a better life for your kids. 

I lowkey admire nepo babies that try to get a career in entertainment or sum because if I was a nepo baby I would just sit there collect my checks and enjoy my life being a complete useless person :redface:

4 minutes ago, princedonte said:

So what through that’s just cause and effect. A dad is in a field so the child has quicker access to that field because of it. That’s the whole point of working to give a better life for your kids. 

Right and that’s nepotism, it doesn’t have to be a bad thing but just own up to it and say you had a leg up over other people. 

Just now, Danny789 said:

Right and that’s nepotism, it doesn’t have to be a bad thing but just own up to it and say you had a leg up over other people. 

Why it’s obvious who cares. 

3 minutes ago, princedonte said:

She obviously does if she’s trying to shake the label with this wrong analogy. 

3 minutes ago, princedonte said:

Because they lie and try to act like they have it just as hard as regular people which is incredibly demeaning and selfish. 

At least nepotism doctors still have to pass medical school. Did Lily go to drama school and could she pass a drama exam? Based off some of her acting I’ve seen I don’t think so lol

8 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Well did u go to university to study acting, lily?

now this is THE question. where is her comparison coming from?

Okay? The entertainment is one of the hardest industries in the world to navigate for normal people. To have a free ticket in is beyond privilege, people spend their entire lives searching desperately for a chance. Was this supposed to make us all move? :toofunny2:

Edited by Cyanide

Another delusional, talentless muppet

People who have grown up that rich will NEVER understand what life is like for someone without the connections and money. Never. They are incapable. I've met plenty of those types in my life because I was in a weird situation where I went to a really posh school despite not having much money myself (example: our car was third hand and 18 years old). They do not get it. Never will. It's beyond their brain's ability to imagine that you can't just run to mom and dad if you get in trouble or don't have money. They fundamentally do not understand what life is like when you have to exclusively rely on yourself and your choices are so much narrower because you have to think of money at every step. What money gives you is choice. Lily Ross Depp could've been anything she wanted. Her ability to choose to be an actress/influencer or whatever she is cannot be separated from having a massive trust fund and her dad being worth hundreds of millions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.