Nicki's Maxim investment flops big time, will be ceasing operations next month

Stepfon

Everything she touches flops it's insane. Really don't know what happened with Super Freaky Girl.

1 minute ago, Shinning said:

Everything she touches flops it's insane. Really don't know what happened with Super Freaky Girl.

reverse Midas touch experience 

Well yeah it was obvious. This collab didn't fit her brand at all and confused her fans. She just wanted to be executive of something because Cardi was the creative director for Playboy and her fans were giving her flock for it. Nicki should've just done something different. Like do your own brand or sell products or something. Like Nicki u should've known ur fans don't bet because 95% are broke 30 year olds :rip: 

Im a barb and this is just not it for us because it exposes the true commercial viability of the loud mouthed super freaky grandma

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Well yeah it was obvious. This collab didn't fit her brand at all and confused her fans. She just wanted to be executive of something because Cardi was the creative director for Playboy and her fans were giving her flock for it. Nicki should've just done something different. Like do your own brand or sell products or something. Like Nicki u should've known ur fans don't bet because 95% are broke 30 year olds :rip: 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

reminds me of that barb who couldn't go to work because he spent his gas money on buying multiple versions of nicki's single

32 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

26 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

reminds me of that barb who couldn't go to work because he spent his gas money on buying multiple versions of nicki's single

:skull: 

I thought this was going to be about her potato chips

52 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Idk why she doesn’t have a makeup line yet, especially lipstick and a lash line. And I understand the blunder when she first wanted to sell wigs but she could still sell hair. Hit up Kendras Boutique for the plug. I’m not a barb but I would definitely by Nicki’s makeup (if jt was good quality like Fenty) just to support a Black woman. I even bought MYX at some point.

LOL op tried to bait barbs and it failed. An unbias insider who spoke to maxim ceo revealed this is not true already

Mods, please lock this thread with the false narratives sympathy and payola, Nicki is simply flourishing and THAT is what gets me.

Edited by cyclone

Not surprising, this foray was confusing and random af, especially at a time people are being conservative with their money. 

I'm cheering anytime the gambling industry suffers. 

B0f.gif

the OP gets mad when i post news about cardi and calls me "obsessed" yet is up-to-date with everything revolving nicki...

-

nicki didnt need this company anyways! 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This read :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this tea!

MK9KIdu.gif

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Onika is so obsessed with Cardi 

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

the OP gets mad when i post news about cardi and calls me "obsessed" yet is up-to-date with everything revolving nicki...

-

nicki didnt need this company anyways! 

Nicki flop

Nicki threads are the gift that keeps on giving on ATRL. Miss Minaj Petty should've done like a beauty brand, skincare, COVID-19 testing kits, children's books, advice books, rap industry masterclass, a memoir, a little tour, a clothing brand, collab with MAC or something that her fanbase can buy and are interested in but investing in gambling services (MaximBET)? :dies:  Like, the Rap Chips worked -- do a second drop with more flavors or something.

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Bingo, her fanbase isn't interested in betting. :skull:  Minaj Petty giving diva behavior, why is she beefing with newcomers like Latto who respected her work but now it's crickets.

Edited by Mellark

7 hours ago, Shinning said:

Dr Luke paid the check 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.