Kylie teases new DISCO video

Junlin

I mean, the record is impeccable but can we move on now :redface:

MadonnasBoyfriend

if we had down voting youd get one. got me all excited for the real groove video . I will never forgive her for not making a video for that :coffee2:

9 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

if we had down voting youd get one. got me all excited for the real groove video . I will never forgive her for not making a video for that :coffee2:

She should’ve shot it with Dua using the album version, a totally missed opportunity for this gem. :giraffe:

14 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Didn't you slide into my dms to attack me back when the album dropped cuz i came for you when you kept dragging kylie/the album in the album thread? :deadbanana2:

MadonnasBoyfriend
31 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

Didn't you slide into my dms to attack me back when the album dropped cuz i came for you when you kept dragging kylie/the album in the album thread? :deadbanana2:

I don't remember doing that? Did I? Should still be in there if I did. Does not matter tho I just wanted a solo video for the song is that OK? Lol

Mama no more Disco videos, we need KM16 lead in January.

23 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I don't remember doing that? Did I? Should still be in there if I did. Does not matter tho I just wanted a solo video for the song is that OK? Lol

Nevermind I just checked again and it was @GlamSlam , dk why it was sort of engraved in my mind that it was you lmaoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.