Ice Spice old tweets resurface, shades Halsey

Nihilego

These are HILARIOUS :bibliahh:she's so unintentionally funny

:rip: i thot they were gonna expose her for being homophobic or sumn but she's unproblematic asf lmfao

I see this girl popping up on my tl in twitter, the beat is catchy but the rest of it is trash.

I saw the Halsey one with people saying "She looks white herself." She doesn't at all to me so I don't know what makes them say that.

2 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Cool, but where are the ones from 2013-2015? 7771-5c03cc29b7eb45892fdf9e76f5e3b421.pn

the oldest tweets i could find from her dated back to 2017 (but she created her account in 2014) it's nothing problematic just random out of context stuff and the occasional random funny tweet :laugh:

This girl is woefully dumb(standard Twitter user) and sadly untalented(standard rapper) and the people fawning over these tweets are EXACTLY the kind of people I expected them to be. 2022 is the year of sadness.

10 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This girl is woefully dumb(standard Twitter user) and sadly untalented(standard rapper) and the people fawning over these tweets are EXACTLY the kind of people I expected them to be. 2022 is the year of sadness.

:ahh:

11 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

All of this 

I guess this is what you like when you spend the whole day on twitter and ATRL

On 11/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, Nihilego said:

the oldest tweets i could find from her dated back to 2017 (but she created her account in 2014) it's nothing problematic just random out of context stuff and the occasional random funny tweet :laugh:

She's lucky because had it been otherwise, people would've held it over her head forever.

6 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

She's lucky because had it been otherwise, people would've held it over her head forever.

exactly, she would've been the next JT/Doja Cat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.